Homebrew [DS(i)/3DS] TWiLight Menu++ - GUI for DS(i) games, and DS(i) Menu replacement

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can you do a update when all the dsiwares have there own animations? Thanks
Some previous updates implement icon animations. Just turn them on in the settings.
We previously made it set to off by default, because the animated data would make some icons appear as white, but as of the latest version, the chances of that happening are less likely, so it's now on by default again.

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
@Robz8 It would appear the game cover pack on your first post by @XrayXout9 is only for American Games as all my euro/jap games are missing covers and all my American games have covers. Might be worth mentioning on the first post that the pack is for American games only.

Last edited by AmandaRose,

carps28

Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Hi @Robz8 ... I dont know if you could help me with this problem. I replaced my DSi System Menu with Dsimenu++... however none of the ROMs are running (I tried with "the world ends with you" ande "TLOZ Spirit Track") if I check them on my PC appears as corrupted. None of my previosly installed DSi ware games are working and none of my games cartridge are working, however they work on my 3DS. Thank you for your time.

AmandaRose

Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hi @Robz8 ... I dont know if you could help me with this problem. I replaced my DSi System Menu with Dsimenu++... however none of the ROMs are running (I tried with "the world ends with you" ande "TLOZ Spirit Track") if I check them on my PC appears as corrupted. None of my previosly installed DSi ware games are working and none of my games cartridge are working, however they work on my 3DS. Thank you for your time.
World ends with you does not work with dsimenu++ Robz8 has already previously commented on this saying it will be fixed at some point. Zelda spirit tracks needs to be patched by yourself to remove the games ap. After that it will work fine.

carps28

Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
World ends with you does not work with dsimenu++ Robz8 has already previously commented on this saying it will be fixed at some point. Zelda spirit tracks needs to be patched by yourself to remove the games ap. After that it will work fine.
Thank you for your response, I tried other ROMs like New Super Mario Bros and Mario Kart DS, with the same results. Also as I have problems with the physical cartridge I think the issue is not with the ROMs.

Last edited by carps28,

AmandaRose

Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Thank you for your response, I tried other ROMs like New Super Mario Bros and Mario Kart DS, with the same results. Also as I have problems with the physical cartridge I think the issue is not with the ROMs.
Something is wrong at your end new super Mario Bros and Mario kart both work perfectly.

Jimathy666

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
@Robz8 It would appear the game cover pack on your first post by @XrayXout9 is only for American Games as all my euro/jap games are missing covers and all my American games have covers. Might be worth mentioning on the first post that the pack is for American games only.

And there's a few missing from that as well, namely Pokemon Black 1 and 2....but all the others versions are there, the author made me laugh in his readme saying that if somethings not there its the users fault.

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DSiMenu++ v5.3.1

How to update from v5.3.0
  • Overwrite the "_nds" folder, with the new one from the .7z file.
What's new?
  • For some ROM hacks and translations of DSi-Enhanced games, a fixed banner built into DSiMenu++ will be used.
    These apply to:
    • Fire Emblem: Heroes of Light and Shadow (English Translation)
    • Pokemon Blaze Black
    • Pokemon Volt White
Improvement
  • Every game's banner text in current page, is now cached into RAM.
Bug fix
  • If game TID's 1st letter is "V", then it will always use SDK5 bootstrap.
    Fixes support for Spongebob's Boating Bash, which shows "?" as SDK version.

Wrouster

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Does anyone know if the DS Yu-Gi-Oh games are compatible with this? I tried playing World Championship 2010 on it and it crashed halfway through the very first duel.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    DolphinCube @ DolphinCube: Alrighty its installed. Ty for the help man +1