Homebrew [DS(i)/3DS] TWiLight Menu++ - GUI for DS(i) games, and DS(i) Menu replacement

Vulpes-Vulpeos

Trophies
XP
Country
Ukraine
@Robz8 Hello, I have some visual bugs with fonts and some icons on latest release.
Problem with nickname and individual settings menu you can see on photo.
Also some icons sometimes turn black (animated icons turned on). This happens regularly to Pokemon White and sometimes to Disgaea DS.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    349.2 KB · Views: 1,060
Reactions: siamese

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Robz8 Hello, I have some visual bugs with fonts and some icons on latest release.
Problem with nickname and individual settings menu you can see on photo.
Also some icons sometimes turn black (animated icons turned on). This happens regularly to Pokemon White and sometimes to Disgaea DS.
Those bugs also happen on previous releases, and they only occur on occasion, due to EasyGL2D being bugged.

Reactions: Vulpes-Vulpeos
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey all,

I need some help here. I have been at this for 2 days. I have a dsi. I have installed unlaunch 8 and hiyaCFW fine. I can't seem to get DSImenu++ to work or let alone any of my ROMs to show up. Can anyone help me out here?

I have done everything that is on the dsi.cfw.guide and still this is frustrating me to the core. I even went to discord and got a little bit of progress of making my white screen go away.

Please, what am I doing wrong. I copied the _nds folder as well as the boot.nds from this post and I still can't get this to work. I added the cia folder but I don't know what to do?

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey all,

I need some help here. I have been at this for 2 days. I have a dsi. I have installed unlaunch 8 and hiyaCFW fine. I can't seem to get DSImenu++ to work or let alone any of my ROMs to show up. Can anyone help me out here?

I have done everything that is on the dsi.cfw.guide and still this is frustrating me to the core. I even went to discord and got a little bit of progress of making my white screen go away.

Please, what am I doing wrong. I copied the _nds folder as well as the boot.nds from this post and I still can't get this to work. I added the cia folder but I don't know what to do?
Sorry, I don't know. :(
Hopefully someone knows, though.

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
@Robz8 just tried the latest version of dsimenu++ with the latest bootstrap here are some games that still don't work

1. Heroes of Mana white screen
2. Geometry Wars graphics are all scrambled
3. Golden Sun 3 black screen
4. Rooms does not save also randomly crashes when loading rooms
5. Gunpey DX white screen then the dsi switches off after a few mins

All various options tried with each game.

Last edited by AmandaRose,

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Robz8 just tried the latest version of dsimenu++ with the latest bootstrap here are some games that still don't work

1. Heroes of Mana white screen
2. Geometry Wars graphics are all scrambled
3. Golden Sun 3 black screen
4. Rooms does not save
5. Gunpey DX white screen
Can you try them with async prefetch off, if not yet?

guyman70718

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, I Installed HiyaCFW just fine, but DSiMenu++ wont show up in the list of DSiWare, and if I try to autoboot it it has an error screen saying to read the health and safety book. Am I forgetting a file other than the the title folder from "CFW - SDNAND root"

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, I Installed HiyaCFW just fine, but DSiMenu++ wont show up in the list of DSiWare, and if I try to autoboot it it has an error screen saying to read the health and safety book. Am I forgetting a file other than the the title folder from "CFW - SDNAND root"
While in the DSi System Menu, move to the DSi Camera app, take out the SD card, then launch the DSi Camera app.
If you're in the app, then you're in SysNAND.

guyman70718

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
While in the DSi System Menu, move to the DSi Camera app, take out the SD card, then launch the DSi Camera app.
If you're in the app, then you're in SysNAND.
Oh, wow, your right, its on the sysnand. That makes no sense to me though, considering that I get the HiyaCFW splash screen on boot. I'll have to find out why that is happening, thanks.

wooble

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Is it possible to autoboot this on my flashcard w/o selecting the DMPP nds file every time? I already selected my flashcard in the settings but it changed nothing. (using original R4)

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is it possible to autoboot this on my flashcard w/o selecting the DMPP nds file every time? I already selected my flashcard in the settings but it changed nothing. (using original R4)
Did you put the "default.nds" file on the flashcard root?
If so, use the original R4 firmware, if you're using Wood.

wooble

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I uninstalled Wood and reinstalled the original R4 Firmware before going through the steps. Default.nds is in the flashcard root. After pasting the files to the root I always land in "akmenu" (which I didn't even install). I tried it 2 times already.
Thank you for your fast replies!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    T @ Texasauras: SOLILOQUY