unsure.gif

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Quite a few games, actually. The latest being the Valkyrie Profile that just came out for DS. I was really looking forward to it, but after only the first 45 minutes, I can't stomach anymore of its incredible melodrama. The combat also isn't what I thought it would be; it's pretty boring. I was expecting more twitch action mixed in with the strategy, but so far as I can tell, it's just button mashing.

fatfrank

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
The World Ends With You

i wasl ooking to that game for so long, it was over hyped in my opinion, ended being another Jrpg with an emo lead character with a story that makes no sense and a gimmicky control scheme...

Leamonde.Halcyon

6x9=42
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
FFCC Rings of Fate. It looked like such an improvement over the GC original but it just...fell short of expectations.

Moon. It looked good and sounded good and I thought I was going to enjoy it but I just couldn't get into it..

RO DS. I've played the PC game for years and I was looking forward to the DS version but damn if the controls aren't really annoying....it just doesn't work to me.

ECJanga

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Disgaea DS
Damn! This game was praised to hell and back! I was so happy when I got it in my hand. But when playing I soon realized I didn't like it at all. I don't know what it is exactly, but I really couldn't get into it.

Dragon Ball: Origins
The trailers looked so amazing. It was fun too in the beginning, and the cutscenes are really cool. But the main gameplay is just boring and repetive.

Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker
On this I went totally wild! I expected Pokemon in 3D. Instead it was kinda boring, the plain area's, the VERY lame music and sounds really turned me off.

Mario & Luigi: Partners In Time
I played and enjoyed Superstar Saga, so I expected more of the same but then maybe even better. Instead I found myself playing with a straight face and hardly enjoying it.

Valkyrie Profile: Covenant of the Plume
The stupid dialogue is a REALLLLL turn off. So much drama and useless crap. Typical japenese stuff. The strategy is far to find. Why? You often have to hold back, 'cause if you go 'all in' you're gonna get surrounded by all sides and then there you are, having 4 enemies going wild on you at the same time.

Domination

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Senegal
TWEWY- Boring as hell, and I didn't like the controls

Luminous Arc- Repetive, boring and long battles

Proffesor Layton- Puzzles just dont turn me on

Blue Dragon Plus- Just like Luminous Arc

Naruto games- Didn't like them, somehow

DQIV (I liked DQV though)- Didn't like restarting at lv 1 each chapter, had to grind all over again making it repetive and boring

Imagine Games
tongue.gif
- You know what they say about Imagine Games.......

agony

Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Final fantasy IV, Bleach games, TWEWY (though I think I'm going to give it a second try), Harvest moon series (it's all the same)

Seaniam

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Proff Layton
Sonic Rush Adventure
C.O.D. 4
Star Wars Lethal Alliance
Splinter Cell
Tao's Adventure
Mario Hoops
Princes Peach(whatever it was called)

All seemingly good looking titles...but once they were in the slot, the initial appeal wore off to reveal hideous controls or boring gameplay or frustrating puzzles etc.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Microsoft is worth 3.2 Trillion according to Google lol