Gaming DS Games of the Month: March 2010

Sumea

Disco Ninja Frog
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
I am awaiting the real release of Heartgold and Soul silver. mostly because the tanslation is medijoker at best and the wifi stuff.

Pretty mcuh SONIIIC

I mean, I was kid, my cousin had geneiss, and I was those weird dudes who loved both games equally

Warioware...

Some cool RPG...

Like, dude.

Also march is my birthday month... DSi XL possibly.

EyeZ

Trophies
XP
Yes a very good month indeed, my anticipation level has increased after reading this
yaynds.gif

steirina

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I've never had so many games I wanted coming out in one month. It makes the horrors of dental surgery a bit better.

Supersonicmonk

Trophies
XP
Country
Hopefully with a bit of Pokesav-ing I should be able to use my Japanese save and finally be able to understand the extra features. Sonic looks good and it will be much nicer than using emulators. Warioware DIY looks great and overall its going to be a good month

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Demonbart said:
Guild McCommunist said:
steirina said:
Isn't Monster Rancher DS supposed to come out at the end of March as well?

IGN says April 1st.
Don't believe it, there are to obvious reasons to be like hmmmm not gonna happen. Firstly the date, second it's IGN.

Well, GameFaqs says March 30th and Wikipedia says March 2010. Hmm... Well, if it does come out in March, that means you'll be having a slow April.

steirina

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Guild McCommunist said:
Demonbart said:
Guild McCommunist said:
steirina said:
Isn't Monster Rancher DS supposed to come out at the end of March as well?

IGN says April 1st.
Don't believe it, there are to obvious reasons to be like hmmmm not gonna happen. Firstly the date, second it's IGN.

Well, GameFaqs says March 30th and Wikipedia says March 2010. Hmm... Well, if it does come out in March, that means you'll be having a slow April.

Bah, I wasn't aware some of the sites changed the release date for it. Last I checked, they all said March 2010 or the less specific Q1/Q2 2010.
In any case, I've found that it's better to rely on the later release dates. Thanks for the information. ~

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Maz7006 said:
Nice Post Guild
yay.gif

Can't wait to see some of the anti-piracy on some of these games
unsure.gif

Hoping GBAtemp won't crash again.

Most of these games that are just coming stateside had no or easily cracked AP. Pokemon was cracked easily, Infinite Space had none (I think), SMT had none or little, and IDK about WarioWare (I'd guess none). The rest I really wouldn't expect any from.

As for the server crashes, they've gotten better since Costello upgraded them (or whatever he did). Odds are at most GBAtemp will just get really slow, and mods can always put some measures in place to make it faster (require registration to view topics, etc).

rockstar99

Hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
My order of want(Highest to lowest)
1.Soul Silver(Pre Ordered it)
2.Sonic Collection
3.Strange Journy
4.WarioWare D.I.Y
5.Spectral Force Genesis
6.Deca sports DS

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm looking forward to Soul Silver and Infinite Space above all else. I was kinda looking forward to the Sonic Collection too, but now I've seen screenshots of how bad they've butchered it over on Gamefaqs I'm not optimistic about it. I'll still d/l it anyway, but it probably won't stay on my card long, especially since I already have all the Sonic games on my Jenesis emulator, with the exception of S3+K Combi, which I'm told it's not possible to get working on emulator.

Other than this it's just Monster Rancher DS and Golden Sun. But Infinite Space should keep me amused for several weeks at the very least, and Pokemon Silver held my interest for months when I first got the GBC version.

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If i had to summarize the games coming out in March, I would do i like this.

HELL YEAH MOFRACKERS!

Seriously this month is the tits! Guildy was right saying that im jizzin in my pants about Pokemon SS.
Ive been waiting ages for infinite space. I remember when in was just first announced, i think it was called infinite line.
Sonic collection looks like gold as well. I do not know what is on it, but i guessing its the first 3 and then hmmm... Im not sure what the last one would be. logic dictates it would prolly be sonic and knuckles. But im going to cross my fingers and hope that its Sonic CD :3 I can dream ok?
Ill try wario ware too. those games are always pretty cool.

rockstar99

Hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Guild McCommunist said:
Rockstar said:
My order of want(Highest to lowest)
1.Soul Silver(Pre Ordered it)
2.Sonic Collection
3.Strange Journy
4.WarioWare D.I.Y
5.Spectral Force Genesis
6.Deca sports DS

No Infinite Space? I'd put that above Deca Sports at least, lol.
Oops guess it slipped my mind, deca sports looks like a wii sports clone for the ds tahts why i want it
wink.gif

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
BortzANATOR said:
If i had to summarize the games coming out in March, I would do i like this.

HELL YEAH MOFRACKERS!

Seriously this month is the tits! Guildy was right saying that im jizzin in my pants about Pokemon SS.
Ive been waiting ages for infinite space. I remember when in was just first announced, i think it was called infinite line.
Sonic collection looks like gold as well. I do not know what is on it, but i guessing its the first 3 and then hmmm... Im not sure what the last one would be. logic dictates it would prolly be sonic and knuckles. But im going to cross my fingers and hope that its Sonic CD :3 I can dream ok?
Ill try wario ware too. those games are always pretty cool.

Well, directly translated, ???? or Mugen K?ro (the Japanese name, apparently), is Infinite Line or Infinite Course. They decided to go with Infinite Space for the US though, since it sounds cooler. That's what Wikipedia said.

Sonic has, so far, only showed some minor slowdown but otherwise is supposed to be quite true and definitely nothing like Sonic Genesis. Well, that was only what a preview of one of the games on there showed. Looks good though.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @salazarcosplay, gta v is down since november 2021