Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
alidsl said:
Nothing will be better than Mariokart (in terms of DS racing games)

but I might try out the sonic racing game looks fun

Sideswiped is a good competitor. No online modes, but it's insanely fun. Kart racing can only be oh-so-fun, especially when you can do balls-to-the-wall speed.

Empoleom

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
ace attorney investigations is a must have , i'll try ragnarok and sega all stars game( they could make a sonicR instead of this shit)

basher11

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ace Attorney Investigations: Miles Edgeworth and Dementium II?

im gonna fail my classes with these two games out next month. XD

tinymonkeyt

GBAtemp brat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yay, finally a new PW series (well not entirely new, but I've missed playing them since I finished all the other ones)! Dementium 2 sounds exciting, but I'm a scaredy cat when it comes to horror games...so I might just skip that one..

Thanks for writing this up, Guildy! We really appreciate it!

ibis_87

Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
My bet is on Dementium 2 in February. I mean, I have no doubt Miles Edgeworth's gonna be a big hit, but it's Capcom... they like to put a new sprite here, another script there, add a new chapter and call it a brand new game. I have a felling it's gonna feel and play much like other Phoenix Wright games, which is not bad at all, but definitely not as exciting as original Dementium blended with Moon's fabulous gfx engine and those new gameplay mechanics the developers promised. Oh, and I like the boxart.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Good month.

Yes to:
Ace Attorney Investigations: Miles Edgeworth: An all new point & click game that isn't a crappy port AND it has great characters.
Puzzle Chronicles (even though I've not liked any of their DS games since PQ, Galatrix was great on PC though)
Dementium II: Enjoyed the first game a lot and it was a little bit of a challenge, very Silent Hill to me. Not much hyped for this one for some reason, perhaps its because Moon was boring and that I felt the first game should have been a stand alone game without a sequel.

I don't understand the hype for Ragnorok, its utter crap and I dont see how it could be improved from the J release..

Sanderino

I guess you only know what you got 'till it's gone
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
THIS is my month. Love to play a new "Ace Attorney game." (You can't call it Phoenix Wright anymore I guess..) And Ragnarock DS looks pretty fun, I'm curious if it's going to be a decent RPG.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgCjp3-rF_Y