ROM Hack DS Game Maker?

MasterPenguin

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
It has a GUI that is almost identical to the one over at yoyogames.com.

From what I've seen, it has potential to do lots, but I don't believe it's worth buying. If I had the full version, I could perhaps be a first hand witness to tell you if it's worth it or not. But, I downloaded it awhile ago, and I didn't think it worth the time.

xerces

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
MasterPenguin said:
It has a GUI that is almost identical to the one over at yoyogames.com.

From what I've seen, it has potential to do lots, but I don't believe it's worth buying. If I had the full version, I could perhaps be a first hand witness to tell you if it's worth it or not. But, I downloaded it awhile ago, and I didn't think it worth the time.
I got the full version. Its similar to game maker.

Forstride

The rudder moves when I turn the wheel
Trophies
Website
forstride.stormbit.net
XP
Country
United States
I've tried to use XtenDS, and the new version called DSGameMaker, but everytime I compile the game, it gives the stupid make is not an operable command or something like that error. I was going to make an Arkanoid game, but this kept preventing me from it. It's easier to just use PAlib.

xerces

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
AnimalCrossingX said:
I've tried to use XtenDS, and the new version called DSGameMaker, but everytime I compile the game, it gives the stupid make is not an operable command or something like that error. I was going to make an Arkanoid game, but this kept preventing me from it. It's easier to just use PAlib.
It was a pain in the dick to install.

Use these instructions:
QUOTEinstalling DS Game Maker

FOLLOW THESE DIRECTIONS EXACTLY OR IT *WILL* NOT WORK!!!

install devkitPro, run the devkitPro updater, just do as it says, but dont install it on any subfolders in the drive or it won't work. after installation there should be a folder called "devkitPro" in your drive C:/ (C:/devkitpro finally)
after installation go to C:\devkitPro in your hard drive. in that folder there should be a folder called "devkitARM" delete this folder
extract your old version devkitARM r21 (the one you downloaded) to C:\devkitPro in your hard drive.

click "start", right-click "my computer", click "properties", click "advanced" tab, click enviroment variables
under user variables for (yourusernamehere) click "new", for "variable name" put "PAPATH", for "variable value" put "C:/devkitPro/PAlib/"
under system variables click "new", for "variable name" put "DKP_HOME", for "variable value" put "C:\devkitPro"
click "OK"

Install PALib by extracting all content into C:\devkitPro folder

cakeslob

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
AnimalCrossingX said:
Lol, I just tried it again last night, installed everything correctly, set the paths, and that stupid error still comes up.
I keep getting the same thing, and the link to the fix on their website is a dead link

Berthenk

Epitome of Awesomeness
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
After looking at the site... I've found out it really looks like gamemaker, as xerces said... Well anyway,
a picture of the interface of gamemaker :
Berthenkspenk.jpg

And yes, i've got pro...

Edit : After downloading, it looks different (
closedeyes.gif
), and it looks more complicated then Gamemaker with it's gamemakerlanguage.

AXYPB

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I bought the full version of Game Maker 7. I know a thing or three about GML but this just looks Byzantine.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/T78NsMwZOA0 +1