DS #DSi 0168: iCarly 2: iJoin The Click! (USA)

GameWinner

Take your heart
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Seriously, what are these 'iCarly' games even about?
If I ever wanted to publish a video game and get denied, I'll look back on these games and wonder how did they get publish..

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
You can make a game off of this show?!?
wtf.gif

_Chaz_

GBAtemp's Official Mook™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Finally, I've been waiting for the sequel ever since the amazing cliff-hanger of the first one.

.Darky

Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
_Chaz_ said:
Finally, I've been waiting for the sequel ever since the amazing cliff-hanger of the first one.
I know what you mean, man. The first game was awesome and DAT ENDING, DEAR GOD. A sequel was definitely needed.

Ikki

GBATemp's grumpy panda.
Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
_Chaz_ said:
Naw, man, that cliffhanger felt weird. I don't feel like it really was part of the deep story that was told in the game.

koimayeul

Trophies
XP
Country
France
bet you i will have to download and play this because my little niece will want it.. even it has no french langage and i be up her shoulder to translate shit

Net_Bastard

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The first one was an epic RPG that had an amazing story. I don't think I had ever cried so hard in my life from an ending. But it was a cliffhanger. Hope this one answers all our questions. Will Carly rescue Freddie from the torture chamber? Will Sam reunite with Carly and defeat the huge monster with her mega-sword? Is Spencer still alive after getting kidnapped by the trolls? Is there going to be a sex scene?

DespizingU

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Pretending that the first game was great or had a cliffhanger ending wasn't clever. But somehow I'm not surprised that a bunch of people jumped in and followed suit.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-