DS #DSi 0101: Mario vs. Donkey Kong Mini-Land Mayhem! (USA)

Infinite Zero

Almost!
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
United States
cool. Downloading now, hope my bro would like it
yaynds.gif

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
MarcusRaven said:
I'm starting to think the DSI0096 release is a bad dump. I need to find the 5235 one I guess and try it all over again. Gotta change the oil in my wife's car first, so this may be a while before I can get to it.

...it's not. The archive I downloaded was the DSi 0096, and works perfectly.

basher11

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
didnt expect this to be out.
hopefully this will change my mind about this game since i played the GBA version

Presto99

You slammin, bro?
Trophies
Website
https
XP
Country
United States
ShadowSoldier said:
MarcusRaven said:
I'm starting to think the DSI0096 release is a bad dump. I need to find the 5235 one I guess and try it all over again. Gotta change the oil in my wife's car first, so this may be a while before I can get to it.

...it's not. The archive I downloaded was the DSi 0096, and works perfectly.

I second that! I got the same one and it works perfect. And yes, it's sort of a Lemmings-style game. I love lemmings also! (I used to call them the Lemmons when my aunt played the game.)

void03

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Infinite Zero said:
There's something wrong with the mini Mario sprites
frown.gif
They mess up and pixelated, I'm using a DS Lite with this and my bro's R4 on 1.16 Wood. Is it because of the rom or anything else?

Majority of the people who are experiencing problems is with the sprite pixelation.
We're assuming it is some sort of AP.
But as far as i know, through using wood r4 1.16, it plays ok despite the pixelation. Currently on the 2nd world/stage.

See if wood 1.17 will fix it when it comes out sooon.

darkspirit456

Trophies
Website
dsmadness.wordpress.com
XP
Country
United States
lol so far played and uploaded my level online and no AP to be found xD and on stage 3-1, I used Acekard 2i w/ AKAIO 1.8.1 AAP (Off) Everything is fine so far
smile.gif
This game is fun, I'm going to make more hard levels :]

Download my level
biggrin.gif
it always with 2 numbers for a letter in front of the name ^.^ (13east)

Rascal

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Not sure if this explains any problems that people are having, but I just dumped the retail cart with WoodDumper and I can tell you that the Hadouken release isn't a clean dump. After doing binary comparisons, it looks like Hadouken put in a crack. The clean dump shows reads below 0x8000, typical AP. The Hadouken release doesn't. I'm not sure what affect this would have on some cards.

I've tested the clean dump on two cards. It works on AKAIO with AAP (not without it) and works on DSTwo either patched or clean. I can't speak for other cards.

Disclaimer: This post is meant to be informative. GBATemp does not want public posts requesting ROMs nor do I want any PMs.

RoMee

??
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Rascal said:
Not sure if this explains any problems that people are having, but I just dumped the retail cart with WoodDumper and I can tell you that the Hadouken release isn't a clean dump. After doing binary comparisons, it looks like Hadouken put in a crack. The clean dump shows reads below 0x8000, typical AP. The Hadouken release doesn't. I'm not sure what affect this would have on some cards.

I've tested the clean dump on two cards. It works on AKAIO with AAP (not without it) and works on DSTwo either patched or clean. I can't speak for other cards.

Disclaimer: This post is meant to be informative. GBATemp does not want public posts requesting ROMs nor do I want any PMs.

that's what I thought too..thanks for testing it

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Back when I was playing kakarot I looked up one little guide now all I see is dbz stuff