DS #DSi 0101: Mario vs. Donkey Kong Mini-Land Mayhem! (USA)

void03

Well-Known Member
Newcomer
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
91
Trophies
0
XP
91
Country
Finally xD
was wondering when this would be released.
let's hope it works for the flashcarts!

Edit:
Well.. i think the game works for wood r4 1.16
but graphical glitches. ie mini marios with the look of missingo (back in the days of pokemon red and blue game boy)
Apart from that, i think its playable xD
 

lapatateinc

Well-Known Member
Newcomer
Joined
Aug 14, 2009
Messages
50
Trophies
0
XP
113
Country
Canada
You really managed to find it ?
I can't and there is no filename or .nfo
tongue.gif
 

Erdnaxela

Well-Known Member
Member
Joined
Nov 8, 2009
Messages
439
Trophies
0
Age
34
XP
228
Country
France
lapatateinc said:
You really managed to find it ?
I can't and there is no filename or .nfo
tongue.gif
Yeah I found it at my favorite site >.<
Works fine on Cyclods with the "invisible character" AP, need an hex edit I think.

EDIT : BTW it's multi 3, english, french and spanish.
 

lapatateinc

Well-Known Member
Newcomer
Joined
Aug 14, 2009
Messages
50
Trophies
0
XP
113
Country
Canada
Erdnaxela said:
lapatateinc said:
You really managed to find it ?
I can't and there is no filename or .nfo
tongue.gif
Yeah I found it at my favorite site >.<
Works fine on Cyclods with the "invisible character" AP, need an hex edit I think.

EDIT : BTW it's multi 3, english, french and spanish.

Hm thanks.

Can we ( or I ) just have the filename ? xD
 

mariosonic

Well-Known Member
Member
Joined
Feb 2, 2009
Messages
314
Trophies
0
Age
26
Website
Visit site
XP
114
Country
United States
So,it's out now.Looks pretty good.But since theres an AP,guess i'll do a third playthrough of Lufia DS while I wait..Can't find any other good DS games right now.
 

mariosonic

Well-Known Member
Member
Joined
Feb 2, 2009
Messages
314
Trophies
0
Age
26
Website
Visit site
XP
114
Country
United States
Has glitched up Mini Marios on R4 Wood 1.16.Well,back to Lufia DS.unless theres another good DS game.I havent beat yet.xP(Can't play Golden Sun Dark Dawn very well in japanese.)
 

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Member
Joined
May 6, 2009
Messages
18,148
Trophies
0
Age
29
Location
The Danger Zone
XP
10,228
Country
United States
MarioKartMaster said:
So, let me get this straight. On GBATemp, we are allowed to discuss pirating games (this thread alone hints at piracy)... but we cannot request a link or provide a link to a pirated game. wtf?

Yes.

Talking about pirating is not illegal. Giving links to pirated stuff is illegal.

One lets us stay open, the other gets us shut down.
 

RoMee

??
Member
Joined
Sep 3, 2010
Messages
2,314
Trophies
0
Location
??
Website
Visit site
XP
181
Country
United States
MarioKartMaster said:
So, let me get this straight. On GBATemp, we are allowed to discuss pirating games (this thread alone hints at piracy)... but we cannot request a link or provide a link to a pirated game. wtf?

this is for game discussion only, not sharing pirated games/roms
 

You may also like...

General chit-chat
Help Users
    M4x1mumReZ @ M4x1mumReZ: @K3N1, Amazon sucks