DS #DSi 0081: Pocket Monsters: Black (Japan)

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

geenlung

So from the posts, I take it that the games work on DS2 and AK2i, but only on phat and lite systems? For those of you with the black screen are you using DSi or Dsi XLs?

jonesman99

GBAtemp's Official ArchAndroid
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
JinTrigger said:
jonesman99 said:
i found white but i cant find black... smh what gives... I thought we were all about equality...? What? Is WHITE supposed to be better than black? lol

Lmao...was waiting for the joke
You are quite welcome.
yaynds.gif

BlueStar

Trophies
XP
Country
alexret said:
is grateful for the contribution, where the download link?

You remember when you signed up and had to agree that the site doesn't host roms and never, ever to ask for them on pain of death? Yeah.

Although to be fair there's been far more posts saying "OMG noob flood" "Here comes the shitstorm" etc than there have been rom-requesting noobs.

KingAsix

ByJustAsix
Trophies
Website
www.byjustasix.com
XP
Country
United States
*Sigh* I think GBATemp should close registration when big releases come out...and I think its a little early to say it has no AP....what if they pull a gym badge stunt again or this time its how many pokemon you have or what not.

Omran12

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Damn it-.- After 8Minute PLaying a LAG WTF IN ACEKARD 2I AND AGAIN WAITING FOR A PATCH -.-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RVMvART9kb8