DS #DSi 0072: The Last Airbender (USA)

Jakob95

I am the Avatar
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The game is actually pretty long. I am currently in prison with Aang trying to save the earthbenders. And I already wasted around 1 hour on the game. And according to where I am I think I am currently on the 3rd episode only.

Jakob95

I am the Avatar
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This game is so short. I beat it within hours... In the end the Avatar doesn't even go into the Avatar State and kill everyone. The waterbenders kill Zhou after Zuko makes him weaker. So stupid the whole story was messed up, I didn't even meat the earth king or anything, I wasn't even in the earth kingdom yet, well I was but just in a prison and helped free some people from a prison house(it should have been a ship), and right after that I went straight to the North Pole... And the only water move Aang learns is the water wip... But the game was really fun until it was done.

link_991

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Trademark3001 said:
Hopefully the game doesnt suck as bad as the movie
tongue.gif
will try now (not hating on the anime. the anime FREAKING ROCKS!! the movie is just bad) anyway going to find it
smile.gif

While it is styled as such Avatar is not an anime by definition.

Slasher Zero

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
I just loved the anime but when I was watching the movie I stopped it at 20 mins and any ways anng is supposed to be goophy just like luffy in one piece in the part where zucoo comes and asks anng WHO ARE YOU and anng is all like ( I DON'T NEED TO TELL YOU ANYTHING ) but i'm still gonna play it but still the whole movie was stupid .

geoflcl

Permanent GBAtemp Newbie
Trophies
Website
loganderb.in
XP
Country
United States
Slasher Zero said:
I just loved the anime...

It was made Stateside, so does that count as Anime?

ANYWAY, This game's cool. What's up with that? It's a game based off a movie! It's not supposed to be decent!

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got as far as getting the "water" bending ability.....I am in the middle of the "test" for this ability. I got past the 3 pots and the block puzzle, but then there is a hallway with a man standing behind a wall with 3 empty water pots. He asks me to help him get out after someone locked him in there.....there is a 4th water pot that is full beyond this area, but is gated off and I can't put the water into the empty pots. The room beyond this area will let me put water into a pot to open the door at the end, but it's gated off and I can't get through. There is a pressure plate by the door, but I don't see what I can do with it as it's in the gated-off area.

If that made any sense, anyone know what to do?

EDIT: Never mind, I figured it out.

Jakob95

I am the Avatar
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Rayder said:
I got as far as getting the "water" bending ability.....I am in the middle of the "test" for this ability. I got past the 3 pots and the block puzzle, but then there is a hallway with a man standing behind a wall with 3 empty water pots. He asks me to help him get out after someone locked him in there.....there is a 4th water pot that is full beyond this area, but is gated off and I can't put the water into the empty pots. The room beyond this area will let me put water into a pot to open the door at the end, but it's gated off and I can't get through. There is a pressure plate by the door, but I don't see what I can do with it as it's in the gated-off area.

If that made any sense, anyone know what to do?

EDIT: Never mind, I figured it out.
I got stuck in that part for a little while myself too. Didn't notice that there were those open things in the back.

So are you enjoying the game? You are almost finished with it.

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, I beat it about 30-45 minutes later. I liked the game, but it's very short. I certainly would have been pissed had I bought it. Unfortunately, there is no way to determine total play time, but I'd guess 4 to 5 hours for the whole game, if not less. Needed to be at least 3 times as long.

The FUN games are always too short.
dry.gif

luke_c

Big Boss
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Heck may aswell ask here because this is really bugging me now.
I am having the exact same troubles as this guy

"Okay So I am playing as Prince Zuko in the DS version of the game and I have hit a little bit of a snag. I am on the Chapter where Zuko is battling the Zhao guy. There are wobbly pillars to the left and right of him and pots containing health at the far end. I'm assuming the pillars are supposed to be knocked down. He keeps shooting fireballs at me and his health depletes, but when I shoot fire back it goes back up cause he absorbes it.. [I have realized now not to shoot back, just to dodge his fireballs] But now the screen tells me to catch his fireballs and hurl them back... Maybe I missed how to do that in the early part of the game, cause I have no clue how to do that. Any help? I really want to beat this guy, I love the game."

Help
frown.gif

EDIT: Done it, seems I had to actually flick the fireballs, after that fight the game was over too
frown.gif

gothicall

Blah blah blah!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Rayder said:
Yeah, I beat it about 30-45 minutes later. I liked the game, but it's very short. I certainly would have been pissed had I bought it. Unfortunately, there is no way to determine total play time, but I'd guess 4 to 5 hours for the whole game, if not less. Needed to be at least 3 times as long.

The FUN games are always too short.
dry.gif

That same thing happened to me when I played DementiumII... Hope the 3rd it'll be longer...
yaynds.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Being a snake lady probably makes shopping hard...