DS #DSi 0034: Daniel X: The Ultimate Power (USA)

DeMoN

GBAtemp Guru
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone want to explain how the camera works in this game?
All I saw was two guys and one was a Human and the other an Alien.
blink.gif

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
From just watching the vid, it looks like it could be interesting. I'll have to check it out.

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Gave it a quick look.....works fine on a CycloDS 1.56. Graphics look pretty good for a DS game, nice animation and responsive control. Doesn't look like it will use the touchscreen much, if at all. Only played to the point where Daniel created his 4 friends (which isn't very far at all), but it seems like it's more or less Spidey Web of Shadows kind of gameplay. You know, a Metroid-vania sort of beat'em-up. Heard some voice-over work too, but had it turned down and didn't really catch how well (or poorly) done it is. I'll give it a better look when I get up in the morning.

VenomTSH

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Croatia
Holy crap, it's made by Griptonite! No wonder it looks like Assassin's Creed II and Web of Shadows. Now if only someone could patch this to work on R4s...

Master Mo

F.R.E.E.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
VenomTSH said:
Holy crap, it's made by Griptonite! No wonder it looks like Assassin's Creed II and Web of Shadows. Now if only someone could patch this to work on R4s...
Wow, now I know what ACII reminds me of artistically! That rolling and the running animation is very similar in all three of these game. I have to say, that I`ve enjoyed Spiderman and ACII so I`ll definitely check this one out!

EyeZ

Trophies
XP
The video makes this game look like it has potential, puzzle solving platforms levels, and the shape shifting ability. Nice!

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Rayder said:
From just watching the vid, it looks like it could be interesting. I'll have to check it out.

If you liked Web of Shadows, you'll probably dig this. Made by the same folks, same engine, pretty much the same gameplay. It's good, but it's also very, very similar. There are some cool Metroid elements, though.

VenomTSH

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Croatia
Master Mo said:
Wow, now I know what ACII reminds me of artistically! That rolling and the running animation is very similar in all three of these game. I have to say, that I`ve enjoyed Spiderman and ACII so I`ll definitely check this one out!

Yeah, same engine. I love their games, they always have great gameplay and are loads of fun.

QUOTE(medegen @ Jan 26 2010, 12:01 PM) As for R4's go it will be patched soon for R4 and ill post a link to it.

Awesome, can't wait.
biggrin.gif

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
VenomTSH said:
Its been a while since I enjoyed anything they have done. They seem to have only one idea nowadays.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, it wasnt aimed at you but ok