Special2k

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hello,

we have a Nintendo DS light for 2 weeks now. We use a M3 Simply with a 1gb Micro SD Card.
In the first week, everything works finde. But about one week, the DS crashes after playing for some minutes. This happens with every game.
Sometimes we can't power on the DS. When we try to power on, the green light appears but not as lightful as usual. The screen keeps black. We need to power on 4 or 5 more times and then the DS starts.
We tried it with an original Nintendo game. With this one, we can play longer, but it also crashes sometimes.
So we don't know where to search for the error. Should we change the DS in our store with a new one? Or should we change the M3 Simply with a new one?
EDIT: I've already formatet the SD Card. But it was the same result.

Special2

4saken

Retired Ace Attorney
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
It if happened with a real cart, it seems to be something to do with the battery. Does it turn on all the time while plugged in?

thegame07

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
i think you slot 1 slot is broke. take it back and get a replacement. dont say anything about your m3 simply. just tell them no matter what nds game you put in it crashes.

Special2k

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Because of the fact that the original game has less crashes than the M3 simply, i've ordered a new MicroSD Card from Kingston. I use a no name card at the moment.
If the problem still exists with the new SD card, it's easy to replace the NDS or the M3 Simply because of the garanty.
And of course i don't tell the shop something about the M3 Simply
wink.gif

Special2K

mikeosoft

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
does the same symptoms occur with a retail game in the slot??

try taking out any cart in the slot and leaving the DS on the boot menu and just watch it if the same symptoms occur despite no cart in the slot then youve narrowed the problem down to not including the slot. I'd file a claim with nintendo asap expecially since your purchase was relativly recent.

4saken

Retired Ace Attorney
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Yes that would be a good idea. It was unlikely in the first place for a genuine cart to crash without reason. (I'm guessing you've tried different carts too) As somebody said above, does it crash in the DS menu/pictochat/etc?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'll reformat and have a 3tb raid0 m. 2 at least
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lmao that sold out fast
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Yeet the cat.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Good idea
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    i thought everybody knew cocktails are like 75% ice
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Yeah but not like this.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's not like they're complaining that their Slurpee is 99% ice or something, but if the cocktail calls for "shot of vodka, shot of vermouth, shot of gin, shot of Campari, three shots of juice, squirt of lemon" and ends up being a thimbleful of booze, that's a problem.
    the funny thing is cocktails in norway are only allowed to have 1 20ml shot of booze
    so..... yeah
    we're used to only having a thimbleful of booze
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Booo.
    same thing if you want whisky on the rocks or something, you can't get a double
    but you could buy as many shots of whisky (or anything else) as you want and ask for a glass of ice and pour them in
    it's dumb
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Maybe.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There was a comparison of the number of Ibuprofen poisonings before and after they limited the maximum dosage per box or per pill (i'll look that up). No limit on the number of boxes you can still buy as many as you want, so people argued it was pointless.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    But the number of (accidental) poisonings dropped because drinking an entire package of ibuprofen pills went from "I need a new liver" to "I need a new box of Ibuprofen".
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Here we have ketoprofen that used to be prescription-only because of the risk of toxic dosages, but then they halved the dose per pill and sell them in bottles of six pills apiece instead of twenty and it doesn't need a prescription any more. Yes you can buy more than one bottle but people simply don't.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Usually accidentally overdose of ibuprofen here is from people taking like cold medicine then ibuprofen for a headache and the combination is over what they need
    Veho @ Veho: https://imgur.com/gallery/QQkYnQu