rockstar99

Hi
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
cry.gif

Its broken the hinge cracked to much and when I turn it on all I get is a white screen on the bottom for a nan second and then it turns off
cry.gif

I loved that thing and now its gone.... my gaming budy
frown.gif

Ill have pics up of it sonn
frown.gif

I was gonna buy a new one on black friday but I cant I dont have the cash so im going for the DSi now but since i got no money IIm getting it from lockerz.
It sucks when gadgets break I feel so bad also do dsi get hinge cracks?
thanks a lot for reading
i hope i get a new one
and please dont post:
get a replacement case because I cant and if I do i dont know anybody who can install it
if anybody wants to help me get the new ds pm me for a lockerz invite(@ Mods:im not begging for invites in this thread)

hate2.gif

Raika

uguu
Trophies
XP
Country
frown.gif

I feel half your pain, my right hinge is broken, my screen keeps flopping around if I move it too much, but it's still alive...
frown.gif

Raika

uguu
Trophies
XP
Country
2 months!? My hinge broke the day KH 358/2 Days was dumped... Lemme check... 25th September...
It's been almost 2 months!
ohmy.gif

Canonbeat234

Redeemed Temper
Trophies
XP
Country
rockstar99 said:
cry.gif

Its broken the hinge cracked to much and when I turn it on all I get is a white screen on the bottom for a nan second and then it turns off
cry.gif

frown.gif

frown.gif

I was gonna buy a new one on black friday but I cant I dont have the cash so im going for the DSi now but since i got no money IIm getting it from lockerz.
thanks a lot for reading
i hope i get a new one
and please dont post:
get a replacement case because I cant and if I do i dont know anybody who can install it
if anybody wants to help me get the new ds pm me for a lockerz invite(@ Mods:im not begging for invites in this thread)

hate2.gif

You know you just reminded me how epic and stable my electric blue DS was. Now I had sold it to the dogs (Gamestop) I know they won't that handheld the way I did ;_;

Splych

GBAtemp's Lurker
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Raika said:
frown.gif

I feel half your pain, my right hinge is broken, my screen keeps flopping around if I move it too much, but it's still alive...
frown.gif

Ack... This is how my DS is acting.

QUOTE(rockstar99 @ Nov 23 2009, 10:13 AM) I was surviving like that for 2 months
frown.gif
My DS is floppy... Been like this since June '09. I can understand that you DS is gone...

I am lucky to still have mine alive. Even though it has a broken hinge, L/R buttons are practically dead and only work sometimes, and have some dead pixels on the screen. Maybe I might casemod mine... iunno.

Sheimi

A cute Vixen!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
acturus said:
my wife's ds hinge is wayyy broken, i'm scared.. she might not have much time left
Thats what she said. xD
Buy her a new one. My ds lite makes a squeeking sound when opening. No hinge broken.

luke_c

Big Boss
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
rockstar99 said:
cry.gif

cry.gif

frown.gif

frown.gif

thanks a lot for reading
i hope i get a new one
and please dont post:

hate2.gif
Good luck with that. It's not as if anythings actually ever in stock or lasts for 5 minutes when it does come in stock.

That's what your doing... If you wasn't begging you wouldn't of mentioned it in the first place.

Bently

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I was gonna feel your pain... but then i replaced my shell off of DX.
Anyways goodluck on trying to redeem something off LockerZ (Im goin for the PSP personally
biggrin.gif
)

rockstar99

Hi
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
thanks guys but im bored now i gor nothing to do and only have 100 ptz lol
tongue.gif

my dad is saying that this is the 5 ds i bought and im not getting another i can use my bros but his r/l buttons are broke
santa i hope your reading

Mei-o

Generic Asian Kid™
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
rockstar99 said:
tongue.gif

my dad is saying that this is the 5 ds i bought and im not getting another i can use my bros but his r/l buttons are broke
You must love abusing your consoles huh?

Raika

uguu
Trophies
XP
Country
rockstar99 said:
tongue.gif

my dad is saying that this is the 5th ds i bought and im not getting another i can use my bros but his r/l buttons are broke
What the fuck?
ohmy.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGClRsx0x64