XP
Country
huberinfo said:
- Supercard DSTWO
- NDSLite
- EOS 1.08
- Transcend 16 GB Class 2 - new formatet with Panasonic Formatter
- Rom: CRC32=57669A40 MD5=882B71AA3E797E6B3B930171216CC15C

This is the lolcatz release repacked as the scene one and explains my initial error....and may explain the differences people are having in compatibilities.

Check your MD5's!

MeritsAlone

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hai, me again, currently digging out my 1GB Sandisk which i had buried somewhere, if it works with this then im gonna be happy and we can confirm that 3GB SD cards and over is bad.

Kuschel-Drow

Trophies
Website
kuschel-drow.deviantart.com
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Ever tried to rename the save file? It just needs the same name than the rom itself has. Mostly it works. At least between EU and US releases. I'll do the the same to my US save once the EU version is out.

Usually I like US releases best, but having played GS 1+2 in German now makes it strange to play it in English. ^^

Princess Rozalin

†GBAtemp Official Princess Of Roses†
Trophies
Website
z10.invisionfree.com
XP
Country
United States
Kuschel-Drow said:
Ever tried to rename the save file? It just needs the same name than the rom itself has. Mostly it works. At least between EU and US releases. I'll do the the same to my US save once the EU version is out.

Usually I like US releases best, but having played GS 1+2 in German now makes it strange to play it in English. ^^
Yeah But I Think it's Different from [JAP] ----> [USA]

narutofan777

Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan
yea works akaio 1.8.1 with ap bypass(turn it on enable then when u start the game hold Y) acekard is 2.1(using kingston 4gb) but some freakin wierd thing happened. after several hours in game..k i just walked rite? then monster pops up, (a former boss in game) i pop up in a village, monster pops up again, i kill it. happens like 4 times..then my screen just turns black (bottom one) but my top screen still shows map. this is wierd. has some ingame ap or something like that one super robot gaiden somethin..game

Jarutais

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No fix for EDGE?
unsure.gif

me and my luck
sleep.gif

Chaotik

Trophies
XP
Country
Uh ... I never used YS ( using M3 Real for awhile now ), let's say I start using YS Menu ... are the .sav files, cheats and configurations compatible between them?

Jarutais

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Teton said:
rainwhore said:
megadude1 said:
I'm surprised the game works on the current EDGE firmware, lately the firmware has problems with the latest games. But this changes everything
biggrin.gif

Does it? It's not working on my EDGE 1.11

The AP doesnt mind about which flashcart but about your MS I/O speed

Could you tell me more about this? I'm an EDGE user and have no idea how to make this work...

Slasher Zero

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
Whoa 39 members 2 anonymous and 150 guests i heard this game was good not that insane im downloading it now wonder if theres AP
yaynds.gif

Finally i've been waiting for good ds games to be released .

whendarknessfall

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
KougaMyazawa said:
I want to ask if there's any update for CycloDS evolution, but I'm probably gonna be ignored, like the others who asked.

There is no fix yet for CycloDS. Only option is to wait for either a patch or another firmware update from TC.

Fel

GBAtemp's Adventurer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
KougaMyazawa said:
I want to ask if there's any update for CycloDS evolution, but I'm probably gonna be ignored, like the others who asked.
Why don't you just check the main page instead? It says CycloDS has a new firmware update with "numerous games fixed". Or check out the CycloDS section here.
biggrin.gif

Wow, I've just seen the beginning of the game (in Jap though), and it's almost impossible how they use so many smileys! I just hope the whole game's not gonna be like that, although it's nice, the original games had them strategically placed and didn't use them all the time for a certain reason - it made the interactions much more interesting, and they didn't get boring after a while.

KougaMyazawa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
whendarknessfalls said:
KougaMyazawa said:

There is no fix yet for CycloDS. Only option is to wait for either a patch or another firmware update from TC.

Unfortunately, I don't think they even started to make a patch yet. -.-

KougaMyazawa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Fel said:
KougaMyazawa said:
Why don't you just check the main page instead? It says CycloDS has a new firmware update with "numerous games fixed". Or check out the CycloDS section here.
biggrin.gif

Wow, I've just seen the beginning of the game (in Jap though), and it's almost impossible how they use so many smileys! I just hope the whole game's not gonna be like that, although it's nice, the original games had them strategically placed and didn't use them all the time for a certain reason - it made the interactions much more interesting, and they didn't get boring after a while.

Numerous games fixed? Yes. One of them Dark Dawn? Nope.
frown.gif

Fel

GBAtemp's Adventurer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
KougaMyazawa said:
Fel said:
KougaMyazawa said:
biggrin.gif

frown.gif
Oh. I thought that fixed it, but now I've checked and see it still hasn't been fixed. Sorry for the misinformation then. Well, what about buying the game? If you can spare 35 dollars, it's certainly worth the buy!
smile.gif
Especially since you seem so eager to play it. (though if you're not buying it because of not having enough cash for it, I understand)

KougaMyazawa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Fel said:
KougaMyazawa said:
frown.gif
Oh. I thought that fixed it, but now I've checked and see it still hasn't been fixed. Sorry for the misinformation then. Well, what about buying the game? If you can spare 35 dollars, it's certainly worth the buy!
smile.gif
Especially since you seem so eager to play it. (though if you're not buying it because of not having enough cash for it, I understand)
Buying is an option, but I prefer to have the ROM. Switching between games is such a hassle. If I have the ROM with my other games in one cart, I don't have to bother with switching between games, and avoid the risk of losing it. Plus, I can't get cheats, or use RTS, which is a very convenient thing for me.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: @Xdqwerty :creep: +1