ferofax

End of the World
Trophies
Website
nonwhatso.blogspot.com
XP
Country
iEDGE 1.11

too friggin slow on this card... dunno if it's the fragmentation on the microSD, but the framerate from the get-go is too sluggish to even consider this as "playable". knowing the CoD games, severe slowdown is definitely NOT common in n-Space games, which makes me think it could be intentional...

btw, any others experiencing sluggish framerates? compare it to a normal game of CoD:MW.

ilovegames

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
multiplayer is a lot smoother than singleplayer, but it doesn't matter when there's no one online and when you finally get a game, it's 1v1 and theres still lag half of the time.

lots of multiplayer modes/options though. could be fun if there were mroe players.

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I have no idea how you guys got so far in the game [ie past the dam].

I only got up to the part in the first level where you have to place the charges to "make a new path", and I declared "Alright, this is enough. I was more than generous to get this far." And I pulled a :

seinfeld.gif

DeMoN

GBAtemp Guru
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
This is nothing like the original DS Goldeneye, and the graphics suck so much. I also heard that this game is pretty much a rip-off of one of the Call of Duty games for the DS.
I didn't even get past the part where I had to take out the guards after getting the AK-47.
hate2.gif

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
DeMoN said:
This is nothing like the original DS Goldeneye, and the graphics suck so much. I also heard that this game is pretty much a rip-off of one of the Call of Duty games for the DS.
I didn't even get past the part where I had to take out the guards after getting the AK-47.
hate2.gif

I was about 40 seconds ahead of you until I called it quits. The next part it says "double tap down to crouch behind crates." I did that, and I had to kill about 15 guards. They just wouldn't stop. I actually ran out of ammo with the AK.

Speaking of which, the guards in this game take A LOT of bullets. And the hit detection is really bad.

mechagouki

Kill 'em all...
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
This loads fine on my R4i-SDHC, but twice in the first level (both times during a 'hand' interaction the game hung. When I rebooted and reloaded it let me start from the exact spot the game froze in. is this some kind of half-assed AP, a serious glitch in the game, or just a clone-card issue?

The game isn't great by the way, it's playable, but not even close to the N64 game, it's about as good as you could realistically expect on the current gen. DS hardware.

Juanmatron

Slater Color
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
mechagouki said:
This loads fine on my R4i-SDHC, but twice in the first level (both times during a 'hand' interaction the game hung. When I rebooted and reloaded it let me start from the exact spot the game froze in. is this some kind of half-assed AP, a serious glitch in the game, or just a clone-card issue?

The game isn't great by the way, it's playable, but not even close to the N64 game, it's about as good as you could realistically expect on the current gen. DS hardware.

Nothing. The game sucks and the problem isn't DS Hardware.

HtheB

Trophies
Website
www.HtheB.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Kaero said:
HtheB said:
There is a very huge bug in this game!!!

When you shoot the car at the beginning, you have to shoot a couple guys. Then, your task is to take an armor.
When you took the armor, and die... you can retry the mission....

BUT THERE IS NO MORE ARMOR TO PICK IT UP!!!! SO YOU CAN'T CONTINUE THE GAME ANYMORE!?
WTF!? SERIOUSLY
wtf.gif

Did they even test the game!?

btw: I was playing hardmode
Oh yeah, I had that problem too. The armor disappeared, but just restarting my DS didn't work. I had to completely delete my save file >.>

QUOTE(AP Hacker @ Nov 5 2010, 04:01 AM)
Who knows, that could be AP...

Looks like we might be in need of a cheat to circumvent that..

It was indeed an AP!!!
When you enable the AP detection on AKAIO, it will work very great!
smile.gif

Very accurate shootings now too
smile.gif

They really added funny AP's into this game
tongue.gif

Coto

-
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
The Hobbit 81 said:
I just started the first level and I'm not sure if it's AP or a glitch but on 'Agent' I unloaded a whole F'ing clip into the second guard's face b4 he went down!!! I was almost point blank, wtf?

Also, N64 version is unbeatable. Lets hope they do a solid port for the NDS3D

That would mean Rare sharing rights with Nintendo, not even mentioning Microsoft, which is propietary of Rare now.

No.

HtheB

Trophies
Website
www.HtheB.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Lol, I watched the credits and on the last line of the VERY LONG credits about 4 minutes, it says:

"James Bond will return"

So.... do they refer to the other JB game that is already been dumped? or.... something else???

Any thoughts anyone?
smile.gif

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
HtheB said:
Lol, I watched the credits and on the last line of the VERY LONG credits about 4 minutes, it says:

"James Bond will return"

So.... do they refer to the other JB game that is already been dumped? or.... something else???

Any thoughts anyone?
smile.gif

Maybe, or the fact that it's basically a prequel to a lot. I thought they say that in the movies too..

Not to mention, it might be referring to Bond 23.

aragon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Demonstryde said:
there is room with deadly gas.. play further.. also i am using acekard 2i on a dsi no anti piracy bypass on and it plays fine till im stuck in the helicopter .. i can do everything up to the point of hitting eject then when it asks you to rotate clockwise to put the wires together it wont work.. die endlessly cause i cant rotate the stylus in a circle... i think it might have anti-piracy. or it needs a fix.. or sumthing.. would like to know if its just me or not

Is there anybody past the helicopter escape sequence? I can't join the wires by drawing a circle on the touch screen, too.
angry.gif

What a pity, really enjoyed it so far.

[EDIT]
NVM, I found a way to solve this. If you close the DS before the wiring sequence, you actually can wrap the wires and eject.

Loop

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This game sucks.
Too damn S L O W
and most of the time you have to empty a whole clip to take down an enemy standing right in front of you!
Gets very repetitive and annoying.
(FYI playing on Acekard 2i + AKAIO 1.8.1 with class 10 4GB micro SD)

edit - seems to be MUCH faster and more accurate with AP bypass enabled in AKAIO - much more enjoyable now!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @K3Nv2, 4th what?