DS #5180: Super Scribblenauts (USA)

Grink

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
waiting.jpg

my body is ready

anyway i heard this game isn't as think intensive; my friend told me that you can win the game with just a jetpack and a shrink ray

windwakr

Trophies
Website
windwakr.github.io
XP
Country
United States
Grink said:
my body is ready

anyway i heard this game isn't as think intensive; my friend told me that you can win the game with just a jetpack and a shrink ray

It's not like the first one where you just use a rope or wings to get through every level, you actually need certain items to beat the levels.

C

croagunk.master

YES NORMAT YOU ROCK!! FINALLY!!
Akaio 1.8 is officially out!!
Oh and it fixes Super Scribblenauts!!
To make Super Scribblenauts works, go to page 2 or 3 in System Options and enable Anti Piracy.

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
That's messed up... I swear I'm not making this up. I had a dream last night that today, I would be playing Super Scribblenauts and Last Window...

Thanks Normmatt. Sorry that you had to go through all the hate and people flaming you
ohnoes.png

Sorry I didn't support you as much as I could have. I didn't stop waiting, just got irritated more than anything.

I'd love to donate to you some cash for your efforts. After all, Acekard is basically relying on you which isn't fair.

Thanks again [in case you read this to make sure we stop bitching]

Kurái_Tsukí_Ryu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
ShadowSoldier said:
That's messed up... I swear I'm not making this up. I had a dream last night that today, I would be playing Super Scribblenauts and Last Window...

Thanks Normmatt. Sorry that you had to go through all the hate and people flaming you
ohnoes.png

Sorry I didn't support you as much as I could have. I didn't stop waiting, just got irritated more than anything.

I'd love to donate to you some cash for your efforts. After all, Acekard is basically relying on you which isn't fair.

you have an m3?...both game i want to play to
frown.gif

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Kurái_Tsukí_Ryu said:
ShadowSoldier said:

ohnoes.png

you have an m3?...both game i want to play to
frown.gif

nope, acekard 2i. About to upgrade to DSTWO for my XL and put the Acekard in my lite.

D

Deleted User

croagunk.master said:
YES NORMAT YOU ROCK!! FINALLY!!
Akaio 1.8 is officially out!!
Oh and it fixes Super Scribblenauts!!
To make Super Scribblenauts works, go to page 2 or 3 in System Options and enable Anti Piracy.
thanks

Rubedo

Aikawa is OLEV
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Quick question. There's a lot of pages so I'm not sure if it's been asked yet >_>
I'm running the game on CycloDS Firmware B.4 and it generally works fine, but occasionally the game will crash.
Sometimes when I'm trying to write a word, the characters become garbled and then when I try to close the word menu, the game freezes.
Sometimes when I put the DS in sleep mode and then open it back up the game freezes.
Any idea why?

Radio-Active

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
omg i loved the first game, and like 3 days ago i checked an site, and found this game... when i tried it on my R4i version 1.26B the intro was looping... i was like '' NOOOOOO WHY MEEH WHYYYYYY??'' so then i heared from a frend to check this site like every day, but i am checking every hour O___O

yesterday the R4i red (its the dutch edition) had a new update ''1.27B'' so i put it on and thought this game might work now, IT DOESN'T
hate2.gif
hate2.gif
hate2.gif

so now im praying every single hour for the patch (don't say a word...) and all i wanna say is: TO THE ONE WHOSE MAKING THE PATCH TY TY TY YOURE MY (and others) HERO!!! and i just want to wish the maker(s) good luck! make us happy with your PC of the gods!
yaynds.gif

stanleyopar2000

RIP Yuzu. "It is always morally correct..."
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
LOL it seems like the developers had to pay homage to Internet memes

"I SEE WHAT YOU DID THERE" - gives you some emo looking guy

but I thought what was funny..

type in "LOL WUT PEAR" and you get a giant Maxwell head that you can stick on characters

reference here > http://knowyourmeme.com/i/151/original/n72...288918_2774.jpg

by the way..a VERY NICE UPDATE..we all owe it to Normatt
biggrin.gif

Radio-Active said:
omg i loved the first game, and like 3 days ago i checked an site, and found this game... when i tried it on my R4i version 1.26B the intro was looping... i was like '' NOOOOOO WHY MEEH WHYYYYYY??'' so then i heared from a frend to check this site like every day, but i am checking every hour O___O

yesterday the R4i red (its the dutch edition) had a new update ''1.27B'' so i put it on and thought this game might work now, IT DOESN'T
hate2.gif
hate2.gif
hate2.gif

so now im praying every single hour for the patch (don't say a word...) and all i wanna say is: TO THE ONE WHOSE MAKING THE PATCH TY TY TY YOURE MY (and others) HERO!!! and i just want to wish the maker(s) good luck! make us happy with your PC of the gods!
yaynds.gif

and if it's R4i...expect it to be a long wait.

Radio-Active

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
stanleyopar2000 said:
LOL it seems like the developers had to pay homage to Internet memes

"I SEE WHAT YOU DID THERE" - gives you some emo looking guy

but I thought what was funny..

type in "LOL WUT PEAR" and you get a giant Maxwell head that you can stick on characters

reference here > http://knowyourmeme.com/i/151/original/n72...288918_2774.jpg

by the way..a VERY NICE UPDATE..we all owe it to Normatt
biggrin.gif

Radio-Active said:

hate2.gif
hate2.gif
hate2.gif

yaynds.gif

and if it's R4i...expect it to be a long wait.

god knows...
closedeyes.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Mondooooo @ Mondooooo: im fucking motivated