DS #5180: Super Scribblenauts (USA)

C

croagunk.master

Blaze163 said:
croagunk.master said:
I don't want to be a noob here but hasn't it been too long for an ap patch? Is anybody even working on it?

It's been cracked already, hasn't it? Hopefully Lufia won't be far behind, it looks ****ing awesome. Downloading it now.

What? Cracked? When?

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
There was a file name posted a while back for the cracked rom. I googled it and it certainly leads somewhere, but my connection is so utterly balls until I get paid and put my own broadband in at the end of next week that downloading a 30-odd MB file like the cracked rom will take me hours.

C

croagunk.master

Blaze163 said:
There was a file name posted a while back for the cracked rom. I googled it and it certainly leads somewhere, but my connection is so utterly balls until I get paid and put my own broadband in at the end of next week that downloading a 30-odd MB file like the cracked rom will take me hours.

Already tried that. Doesn't fix anything.

Blaze163

Trophies
XP
Country
Saves me trying it then. About to test Lufia though. Probably won't work but F it, gonna try anyway. Not much else to do until pay day.

C

croagunk.master

Blaze163 said:
Saves me trying it then. About to test Lufia though. Probably won't work but F it, gonna try anyway. Not much else to do until pay day.

If you have the Cyclods with the latest firmware, Lufia should work.

Blaze163

Trophies
XP
Country
If by 'latest firmware' you mean the latest stable firmware 1.59, then yes. If by it you mean the new beta, then no. As I stated, I'm staying clear of the beta, I like my user interface the way it is. Plus I never trust betas.

kilik_tag

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Maz7006 said:
kilik_tag said:
1/ I have edge 1.11
2/ I put the .nd5 file on it
3/ The game works fine but messed my etrian odysse file O_O
4/ I delete and put the etrian file back on the edge
5/ But now scribblenauts is nowhere to be played
6/ Delete and put scribblenauts on my cart again
7/ Re messes etrian
8/ ???
9/ no profit

WTH can't I have both playable roms on my cart ?
First time I see this happening in more than 1000 roms visiting my cart

anyone ?

Both games are great btw ^^'

back up everything on your card

format it, preferably using panasonic reformatter

it seems your Micro SD is full, and there is too much fragmented data , starts to fuck with everything else, so dnt fill it to the extent where you have like 0 mb's left, keep it at a healthy 30 mbs or so i'd say

had the same problem with some other games, also own an EDGE, yet i believe it isn't an EDGE related thing if you know what i mean

now i just use a 4GB and a 2GB

Thanks, I did that but same thing happened, the other version works fine though... But yeah I guess reformating once in a while can't be bad ^^ Thanks again !

C

croagunk.master

Blaze163 said:
If by 'latest firmware' you mean the latest stable firmware 1.59, then yes. If by it you mean the new beta, then no. As I stated, I'm staying clear of the beta, I like my user interface the way it is. Plus I never trust betas.

I meant the beta. It can't screw up your card so I guess it's worth trying if you're dying to play Lufia.

C

croagunk.master

Any fix for Acekards yet?
hate2.gif

C

croagunk.master

Blaze163 said:
Confirmed working on Cyclo 1.59 stable as far as I can see. No loop, played the first few levels. Much better with button controls.

Can I use the cyclo loaders on my akaio?

stanleyopar2000

RIP Yuzu. "It is always morally correct..."
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
croagunk.master said:
hate2.gif

no.

and their won't be until Normatt decides that the 1.8 beta is worthy to the public

croagunk.master said:
QUOTE(Blaze163 @ Oct 13 2010, 08:24 PM) Confirmed working on Cyclo 1.59 stable as far as I can see. No loop, played the first few levels. Much better with button controls.

hmmm...lemme think about that.

no.

C

croagunk.master

stanleyopar2000 said:
croagunk.master said:
hate2.gif

no.

and their won't be until Normatt decides that the 1.8 beta is worthy to the public

croagunk.master said:
QUOTE(Blaze163 @ Oct 13 2010, 08:24 PM) Confirmed working on Cyclo 1.59 stable as far as I can see. No loop, played the first few levels. Much better with button controls.

no.

Screw you acekard. "Goes off to shoptemp to buy a DSTWO."

stanleyopar2000

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
croagunk.master said:
stanleyopar2000 said:
croagunk.master said:
hate2.gif

no.

croagunk.master said:

no.

Screw you acekard. "Goes off to shoptemp to buy a DSTWO."

my sponsor can't send that DSTWO fast enough!

*checks youtube inbox to see if he got a message regarding the shipment*

Akitoscorpio

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
stanleyopar2000 said:
croagunk.master said:
hate2.gif

no.

croagunk.master said:

no.

*to my wife* TO WALMART!!!!

I didn't think it would be someone coding the software for my Flashcard that would make me go legit.

stanleyopar2000

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Akitoscorpio said:
stanleyopar2000 said:
croagunk.master said:
hate2.gif

no.

croagunk.master said:

no.

*to my wife* TO WALMART!!!!

I didn't think it would be someone coding the software for my Flashcard that would make me go legit.

LOL you don't know how many of my DS Gamer friends think that you can buy a flashcart at Best Buy or Walmart!! XD

C

croagunk.master

Why is AKAIO 1.8 beta so closely guarded and private? Doesn't make sense to me. Thats cuz if more people get their hands on the beta, the fixed release would be quicker. They would report the bugs. And even if Rudolph ports it to other carts, how does it make a difference to Normatt?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I use Chrome but I think my ISP blocks a lot of ads at the ISP level