DS #5172: Kingdom Hearts Re:coded (Japan)

  • Thread starter Thread starter B-Blue
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 51,562
  • Replies Replies 214
Rawr!

I'm gonna wait for the English translation though.
smile.gif
 
Overlord Nadrian said:
How exactly is this a 'bad' boxart? It's one of the most cheerful boxarts I've ever seen, really.
no its not bad. just kinda 'lame'; just simple. white background. just like square enix doesn't have any hope with this game...
 
azure0wind said:
Overlord Nadrian said:
How exactly is this a 'bad' boxart? It's one of the most cheerful boxarts I've ever seen, really.
no its not bad. just kinda 'lame'; just simple. white background. just like square enix don't has any hope with this game...
Err what? Most Kingdom Hearts games have a partially colored background (meaning, a lot of white) with characters in them. SE has a lot of hope for this game.
 
There is AP in Kingdom Hearts Recoded, in the form of the menu screen.
Get to the tutorial just fine, but if you at once press the start button the game will freeze.
Tested on M3Real 4.8f x.

Oh well patch waiting again, and i have ranger 3 to play anyway.
 
playing right now and wow amazing graphics for a NDS game even better than 358/2 we'll see if i can save
 
A Gay Little Cat Boy said:
Why don't I know Japanese?
glare.gif
I know right? We need some super-language-learn-machine or something with which you can learn a language in 1 hour or so.
frown.gif
 
Giratina3 said:
MakiManPR said:
after defeating the heartless got stuck and dont know what to do any help?
Its telling you to save, if you press start you bring up menu, but on some emus and most if not all flashcards it freezes as soon as you do it.

ok i did press start but cant find where to save
 

Site & Scene News

New Hot Discussed User Submitted