DS #5140: Last Window: The Secret of Cape West (Europe)

Pendor

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
panmusic said:
Pendor said:
LukEdge said:
So is there a patch coming for the game or for AKAIO? I have the R4 but I couldn't make Wood work on it... I'm stuck on chapter 3, the game starts freezing even more than usual...

QUOTE(panmusic @ Sep 24 2010, 05:00 AM) Fingers crossed!

Has anyone tried to contact Normatt?

lern2read

I already said it's fixed a couple of posts ago.

??u said it and I read it.

Nope, you didn't.

Otherwise you would've noticed the part where I said it's not out yet and you'll have to wait until the build is stable.

Arm73

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Funny as it is, since I still can't play it on the XL with AK2i, I digged out my trusty G6real and DSL and I found out that there has been an update just a couple of days ago ( these updates M3real/G6real don't even get posted regularly on GBAtemp anymore ), so I updated it and put the game on the card and it works flawlessly !
Just waiting for Akaio now , so that I can play it on the XL.
Great game, I wish these kind of story telling would become standard on the DS and see more games like this with different settings.

My respects to Cing, really.

panmusic

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Pendor,I asked where I can download a Beta.If this is not available yet,do you know or estimate when the new update is going to be released?

Pendor

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
panmusic said:
If this is not available yet,do you know or estimate when the new update is going to be released?
Are you serious? I already answered that.

Pendor said:
alzir said:
I really hope it comes out today.
Do you guys have any more infos?

AKAIO?

It's not coming up today. There's no ETA right now.

Seriously, man, it's called reading. It's all about decoding those little symbols and figuring out what they mean.

QUOTE(panmusic @ Sep 24 2010, 03:32 PM) Pendor,I asked where I can download a Beta.
You can't.

QUOTE(Arm73 @ Sep 24 2010, 03:30 PM)
Great game, I wish these kind of story telling would become standard on the DS and see more games like this with different settings.

+1

Too bad they went bankrupt.
frown.gif

panmusic

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Pendor,I must have missed your paritcular quote.Anyway,thanks for your time to clear things out.
May I ask you how do you know these details about 1.8?Is there any site to visit?

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Arm73 said:
Funny as it is, since I still can't play it on the XL with AK2i, I digged out my trusty G6real and DSL and I found out that there has been an update just a couple of days ago ( these updates M3real/G6real don't even get posted regularly on GBAtemp anymore ), so I updated it and put the game on the card and it works flawlessly !
Just waiting for Akaio now , so that I can play it on the XL.

When you get a chance, buy the game new. Not used. That way you support them, and hopefully Nintendo will buy them out
smile.gif

xLaraCroftx

Trophies
XP
Country
Infinite Zero said:
Help? I'm in chap. 5 and i dont know where to sell red crown goods
tongue.gif
i sold one to tony already and I pissed Charles
closedeyes.gif

I sold the lock to Marie and the super strong detergent to Betty and please don't post spoilers

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Taylor Swift death metal AI cover please lol