DS #5140: Last Window: The Secret of Cape West (Europe)

Kanahpoo

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I hope that chapter 1 was a short one in comparison to the other chapters, cause i completed it in 30min ...
can't remember if the first chapter of hotel dusk was as short as that ... but it's good to be back
smile.gif

i'm not really into the new soundtrack ... yet, but i think it won't take long before i won't be able to get it out of my head
just like hotel dusk, especially this one!

alzir

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I am going completely crazy. I have been waiting 3 years for this game... but I can't play it. I can't buy it either, I live in Brazil. I have an Acekard 2i and I don't know what to do anymore :/ I am about to kill myself. Hackers, save a young life. Thank you.

damaztur

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
alzir said:
I am going completely crazy. I have been waiting 3 years for this game... but I can't play it. I can't buy it either, I live in Brazil. I have an Acekard 2i and I don't know what to do anymore :/ I am about to kill myself. Hackers, save a young life. Thank you.

Or just buy it?

Arm73

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
alzir said:

What is it a week or so waiting for a firmware update, compared to a 3 years wait ?
Just take it easy, relax, a fix will be out soon as usual, there are plenty of things to do in the mean time.
Did you finish every Layton games so far ? Did you finish Zelda spirit tracks ? How about Dementium II ?
There are a lot of games out there that you can play, just be patient and a fix will be out before you know it.

alzir

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
damaztur said:
alzir said:

Or just buy it?

I wish I could. I live in Brazil, more precisely, Fortaleza. Do you know how long it takes for a new game to get here? About 3 months. (oh, and thats just for (U) games. I have never seen a (E) game here for sale).

And do you know how much does it cost? About R$ 210 reais, which is U$ 121,80 dollars.
Thats is why I am feeling sad :/

alzir

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Arm73 said:
alzir said:

What is it a week or so waiting for a firmware update, compared to a 3 years wait ?
Just take it easy, relax, a fix will be out soon as usual, there are plenty of things to do in the mean time.
Did you finish every Layton games so far ? Did you finish Zelda spirit tracks ? How about Dementium II ?
There are a lot of games out there that you can play, just be patient and a fix will be out before you know it.

It is a lot of time, trust me :/ I started to play it, but the freezes started to freak me out.
Thanks for the advices. I have finished every Layton game, every Zelda, every Dementium... I guess I have finished all the DS games that I like. I want Scribblenauts 2 so bad!
I will be patient... I am just afraid. AKAIO team hasn't released any updates for quite a long time.

PS: I am sorry for my english.

MBison

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I will say it's kind of odd no fix for this yet.. far worse games seemed to have gotten fixed a lot faster.

COP The Recruit, I'm looking at you.

Arm73

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
alzir said:
damaztur said:
alzir said:

Or just buy it?

I wish I could. I live in Brazil, more precisely, Fortaleza. Do you know how long it takes for a new game to get here? About 3 months. (oh, and thats just for (U) games. I have never seen a (E) game here for sale).

And do you know how much does it cost? About R$ 210 reais, which is U$ 121,80 dollars.

On a side note , I've been to Fortaleza 2 years ago and I spent nearly a month there between August and September and I really loved it.
Quite possibly the best vacation of my life.....Brazilian girls are fantastic, but more then that , people in general were very nice and laid back and very friendly.
I know that the currency is very week and it must be a hell to buy electronics and original games imported from overseas.
Prices seemed expensive for me and I was coming from the Sates with American dollars with the advantage of having a good exchange rate, but still !
I'm longing to come back some day, thanks to a friend of mines who owns a house there and has been going there regularly for 15 years I had the fortune of staying away from common tourists places and I got the chance to hang out with real local people, eating their food and living just like them, if I ever come back I'll bring you a copy of Last Window
wink.gif
!

damaztur

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
alzir said:
damaztur said:
alzir said:

Or just buy it?

Seriously? $121,80 for a DS game? Sorry man, I didn't know..

default2k

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
MBison said:
I will say it's kind of odd no fix for this yet.. far worse games seemed to have gotten fixed a lot faster.

COP The Recruit, I'm looking at you.

You are tottlay right, i think we got used to give to much attention to bad games only because its on ds.
Tokyo Beat Down was horrid as well, and the dementium games were very flawed too imo.

xx_cutie_xx

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: