DS #5140: Last Window: The Secret of Cape West (Europe)

LostStefan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
The4rmageddon said:
LostStefan said:
Guys, it doesn't read the save file. Am I doing something wrong?- There is just the start option, no continue one, unfortunately. How do I name it, the same way as the .nds or what? thx
smile.gif

That' s right! Theres no "Load Game" selection^^

Are you serious or joking?- I mean, come on. There is even a left-handed .sav file, still, nothing there.

NinjaMic

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, I had to rename the extension to lowercase .sav to work but theres no "continue" like people said

Plus I couldnt even save once things got going

Goli

RPG
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
LostStefan said:
The4rmageddon said:
LostStefan said:
Guys, it doesn't read the save file. Am I doing something wrong?- There is just the start option, no continue one, unfortunately. How do I name it, the same way as the .nds or what? thx
smile.gif

Are you serious or joking?- I mean, come on. There is even a left-handed .sav file, still, nothing there.
I wonder if this really works... ?
There's no "load game" option and both .sav files are 1kb.

The4rmageddon

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
LostStefan said:
The4rmageddon said:
LostStefan said:
smile.gif

No, I just selected right-handed or left-handed. Then the game saved. And that's all

Eruonen

Trophies
Website
autotox.in
XP
Country
Netherlands
I am getting the same problem as someone before me mentioned. The save isn't being read. Perhaps I downloaded a rom that had been tampered with, I'll check.

The4rmageddon

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Eruonen said:
I am getting the same problem as someone before me mentioned. The save isn't being read. Perhaps I downloaded a rom that had been tampered with, I'll check.

No, It has to be like this! I did not start playing I selected only right-handed or left-handed!

koziakauzu said:
QUOTE(The4rmageddon @ Sep 18 2010, 08:05 PM) If you want I can make a savegame on which you must not watch the intro

Or even one right after the mail checking scene ( beginning of chapter 1)
yaynds.gif

I've told you, it works
biggrin.gif

Eruonen

Trophies
Website
autotox.in
XP
Country
Netherlands
The4rmageddon said:
Eruonen said:

No, It has to be like this! I did not start playing I selected only right-handed or left-handed!
I had to select right handed or left handed as well.

LostStefan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
I guess that's not just a save, it's a patch of some sort which doesn't have the 'load' function before you create it yourself. Only guess, though.

m_babble

Elder Phantom
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How is a save file from someone's cart that can play it without freezing supposed to solve anything for people that have carts with issues with this game?
People are having the game freeze on them at different points, even in those who somehow made it into the second chapter.
We need a patch fix.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: I'm back