DS #5140: Last Window: The Secret of Cape West (Europe)

Eruonen

Trophies
Website
autotox.in
XP
Country
Netherlands
The4rmageddon said:
What I just noticed is, that all of you must choose left-handed or right-handed, right? Is it possible that your flashcarts dont read the save file?
CODE[21:57:17] ÂÂWhat I just noticed is, that all of you must choose left-handed or right-handed, right? Is it possible that your flashcarts dont read the save file?ÂÂ
[21:57:26] Tell him that I converted the save and it still froze
[21:57:32] to shut him up
[21:57:33] in fact
[21:57:54] ask him if he even knew it freezes
[22:00:21] ok

default2k

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
xLaraCroftx said:
.Darky said:
default2k said:
I want to play this novel so bad.
We all do, bro, we all do. Let's just be patient.

Weve waited 3 Years for a sequel! I think thats being very patient!
tongue.gif

I guess you guys are right, might as well wait a little more, but sadly i dont think there will be a fix/patch for this weekend...

Sheeft

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I also tried this save with my R4 Wood and it didn't work…
I compared the files and it seems that the linker has overwritten the save file you gave us… In fact I'm pretty sure of that point.

So this is unusable with our linker… Futhermore, I can't get how it could have changed something anyway… The problem does not come from saving.

zruben

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I just wanted to say that this fix didn't work for me either. (I converted to .sav file using shunyweb page)

I'm using latest AKAIO, on an Acekard 2, and still, random freeze after checking stuff.

thanks for the effort anyway =)

dsfanatic5

Team ICO Freak
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I post this so you don't waste your time.

Apparently if you have a SuperCard DStwo, your fine. I started my adventure on a SuperCard DSone (Sp5 08-21-10 most recent update), and after the intro, after talking to a couple people, I searched the nearby surroundings, and then it crashed to black screens.

I copied my save file to my R4 card, sporting the recent 1.12 Wood firmware, and I managed to play about 5 more minutes until the next crash. As much as I love Hotel Dusk, and as much as I want to continue this game, it's impossible. I've never played Pokemon, and can only hope that the fix for this game comes sooner than later. When given the opportunity, I will buy this at retail, since I already know how great this game is. Until then, don't bother downloading this game from your Spanish-speaking site, or virus encrusted torrent search engine.

A firmware update is required, simply put. I only wonder why Nintendo doesn't invest in the same AP protection as this game. Baffled, I am.

LeonardoGolden

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guys, seriously, maybe this is a sign.
PLEASE buy this.
cry.gif

Here:
http://www.thehut.com/games/platforms/nint...w/10237189.html
It's pretty cheap, and S&H is £3. It's also reliable; I ordered Another Code R from them and it arrived pretty quickly. It was factory sealed, too (well duh).

ANYWAY you guys should play Layton while you wait for your copy to arrive (or while it's patched, for those who are still pirating it
frown.gif
)

D

Deleted-220713

lukecop80 said:
plasmatron said:
VENOM, XPA or SUXXORS where are you???

Anyway I ordered my copy yesterday.

i'd say they're fixing pkmn black and white

WHICH MAKES ME MAD!!!!!!!!!!

me too, i REALLY Want to play this game now...
i even changed my sig.

Mesiskope

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
LeonardoGolden said:
Guys, seriously, maybe this is a sign.
PLEASE buy this.
cry.gif

Here:
http://www.thehut.com/games/platforms/nint...w/10237189.html
It's pretty cheap, and S&H is £3. It's also reliable; I ordered Another Code R from them and it arrived pretty quickly. It was factory sealed, too (well duh).

ANYWAY you guys should play Layton while you wait for your copy to arrive (or while it's patched, for those who are still pirating it
frown.gif
)

Ill definitely buy it now....for my sister I have scdstwo. I was gonna have her play it on my old cyclods but it still freezes.

Des_Kaje

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I think I'll just buy this... all those random freezes and black screens ruin the experience. I'll finish Layton first, then I'll visit the store and actually buy it.

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Sadly, I don't have the option to buy the game online
frown.gif
So pirating this is my only chance to play it. As soon as it gets localized, hopefully it does, I have my money ready.

Des_Kaje

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
ShadowSoldier said:
Sadly, I don't have the option to buy the game online
frown.gif
So pirating this is my only chance to play it. As soon as it gets localized, hopefully it does, I have my money ready.

Aren't there enough options to purchase it online? Maybe you could ask a friend to import it for you, or something. As for the localization, I understand your point. If this game isn't released in North-America, piracy is a tempting alternative.

Deesotilio

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Man, I preordered the crap out of this, and it should have arrived at my house on Friday. I was hoping to DL it and get to play it, as the official cart hasn't come yet, so I'm getting pissed
tongue.gif

Remind me to Falcon Punch everyone until it gets here
tongue.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://i.imgur.com/bG1pQld.mp4