DS #5108: Harvest Moon DS: Grand Bazaar (USA)

dazg

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Kaitou_Yahiko said:
My game was playing fine until Winter. Now it freezes every so often. Usually when I'm leaving my farm. And it froze once during the Dog Festival. Anyone else have this problem? I'm using a CycloDS and no cheats so I don't know why. It's not too bad, it's just more of an annoyance...
Im having the same problem and its really annoyd me iv got soooo far
frown.gif
Im currently using woods. im hoping somebody can help
frown.gif
frown.gif

Kaitou_Yahiko

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
dazg said:
Kaitou_Yahiko said:
My game was playing fine until Winter. Now it freezes every so often. Usually when I'm leaving my farm. And it froze once during the Dog Festival. Anyone else have this problem? I'm using a CycloDS and no cheats so I don't know why. It's not too bad, it's just more of an annoyance...
Im having the same problem and its really annoyd me iv got soooo far
frown.gif
Im currently using woods. im hoping somebody can help
frown.gif
frown.gif

I tried playing it on an emulator to see how it worked, and same problem. I think it may be the ROM.

dazg

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I don't know much either wish i did
frown.gif
. Iv updated my firmware and found a different rom, but still no look, ill try new game. Please somebody lol help us

cruddybuddy

Group: Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
varpness.com
XP
Country
United States
giratina16 said:
Oh man, my download was going really fast now it has gone down to 50kB/s sucks. Oh well, I'm sure it'll be worth it.

You're sure it will be worth a few moments of wait time? Nevermind the fact that you're not paying anything for it. IT WILL BE WORTH IT? WORTH WHAT?!!!!!!?

venomus13

Trophies
XP
Country
I'm having a problem.
I'm stuck on the bazaar goal "40000- 50000", I've reached the goal 3 times already earning 51985, 44635 and 55635 and wont move to the next bazaar goal. first I thought it was because I'm not in the range between the goal. so I tried another one then a no no.
I'm guessing its an AP. anyone with the same problem?

btw. I'm using the rom with venom intro and R4ui.
help coz i dont want to do 40000-50000 forever.
hate2.gif

Kaitou_Yahiko

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
venomus13 said:
I'm having a problem.
I'm stuck on the bazaar goal "40000- 50000", I've reached the goal 3 times already earning 51985, 44635 and 55635 and wont move to the next bazaar goal. first I thought it was because I'm not in the range between the goal. so I tried another one then a no no.
I'm guessing its an AP. anyone with the same problem?

btw. I'm using the rom with venom intro and R4ui.
help coz i dont want to do 40000-50000 forever.
hate2.gif

You have to reach a total of 450,000 G. The goal is mainly for prizes and to give you something to shoot for. But you have to reach 450,000 total G for it to be upgraded. Not at once though, over a few Bazaar's.

venomus13

Trophies
XP
Country
Kaitou_Yahiko said:
You have to reach a total of 450,000 G. The goal is mainly for prizes and to give you something to shoot for. But you have to reach 450,000 total G for it to be upgraded. Not at once though, over a few Bazaar's.

thanks. I didn't knew that, I thought I was doomed. I'll google it more.

Kaitou_Yahiko

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
venomus13 said:
Kaitou_Yahiko said:

http://www.fogu.com/hm9/

Daidude

Puzzled
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
venomus13 said:
Kaitou_Yahiko said:

Same Here

Popin

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Kaitou_Yahiko said:
I shouldn't laugh, but I thought it was kind of funny that it freezes in Winter.

onivan

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hi everyone! If anyone is interested to play some WiFi Multiplayer, please send me a Private Message in here with your FC and msn addy, so we can chat while playing! Cheers and hope to meet anyone online
biggrin.gif

Kaitou_Yahiko

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Popin said:
Kaitou_Yahiko said:
I shouldn't laugh, but I thought it was kind of funny that it freezes in Winter.

It's okay. I found it to be funny as well.

achii

Trophies
Website
www.kaskus.us
XP
Country
Indonesia
Kaitou_Yahiko said:
Popin said:
Kaitou_Yahiko said:

It's okay. I found it to be funny as well.

@kaitou : I have the same problem like you....
can anyone help this freeze problem?
unsure.gif
sad.gif

thanks before.

preske

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Say, does anyone else have this?

I keep getting empty cans at the fishingspot at the restaurant, I'm at 40 cans, one after one. Either I have an extremely bad streak, or it's a bug.

I'm at winter year one, and didn't really pay attention when it started. But it started in/after the second week, I'm certain of that.

DemonicChocobo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Harvest Moon games have always been prone to pretty awful bugs, however, I find it a bit alarming that this is the second instance of weirdness being reported to have occurred in Winter.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgCjp3-rF_Y