DS #5108: Harvest Moon DS: Grand Bazaar (USA)

Shinigami357

Current "give a fuck" level: Honey Badger
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
rom i got had it's title written in leet speak H4rv357 m00n etc etc et al seriously?!?

PS
did anyone else DL a rom with a filename like this? seems weird

felixsrg

Temp's Ghost
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Shinigami357 said:
rom i got had it's title written in leet speak H4rv357 m00n etc etc et al seriously?!?

PS

I think I know that kind of roms, if the extension is .nd5, there's nothing bad about these roms, they are like that to avoid the hosting sites to delete them, just rename "H4rv357 m00n 6r4nd B4z4r.nd5" to "Harvest Moon Grand Bazar.nds" and everything should be fine.

Shinigami357

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
felixsrg said:
Shinigami357 said:

PS

I think I know that kind of roms, if the extension is .nd5, there's nothing bad about these roms, they are like that to avoid the hosting sites to delete them, just rename "H4rv357 m00n 6r4nd B4z4r.nd5" to "Harvest Moon Grand Bazar.nds" and everything should be fine.

ahhh... i see. that would tend to make sense, thanks!

Aeladya

*mistressOFtheCLOW
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is anyone else having issues with their ROM? Whenever a voice sounds in the game I get some weird black thing at the top of my screen. I can't really explain it, it's like some weird black line flash thingy...it's not game breaking, but it is somewhat annoying, I just wanna know if I have a bad copy or if something happened in the dumping process.

giratina16

Born This Way
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Aeladya said:
Is anyone else having issues with their ROM? Whenever a voice sounds in the game I get some weird black thing at the top of my screen. I can't really explain it, it's like some weird black line flash thingy...it's not game breaking, but it is somewhat annoying, I just wanna know if I have a bad copy or if something happened in the dumping process.
Yeah I've got that too. It's like a split second flash.

Aeladya

*mistressOFtheCLOW
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
giratina16 said:
Aeladya said:
Yeah I've got that too. It's like a split second flash.

Yeah like that, glad it wasn't just me...I know I have a Rune Factory ROM (I can't remember if it's 1 or 2...I think it's 2) that does that whenever I save, this is slightly more annoying, I know the Japanese ROM wasn't like this.

dnniwa485

Trophies
XP
Country
Aeladya said:
naaa.. didnt encounter that black thing.

DSTT = OK!
EDGE = OK!
DSone = OK!
DSTWO = OK!

Akeos

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
yea im getting the same black lines when you talk to people and sometimes when you jump around.
Im also experiencing some slow downs with the game, man its a total kill to the game!

Im running it on an Acekard 2i with Akaio 1.7, I really hope its not because of the Acekard but ive got a bad feeling its got something to do with it.

Trulen

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The cracktro didn't really bother me. They kill off the AP so I don't have to worry about it.

BUT WHAT DOES BOTHER ME IS A SIX CHARACTER NAME MAX.
My name's 7 letters long :[

Shinigami357

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
haven't had any problems so far using ak2i running AKAIO 1.7.1 my failed cooking actually sold (to the town mayor of all people) for 1 buck!

Chaosruler

Trophies
XP
Country
Israel
DSTwo: Okay, lagging with patched mode, decent with clean mode
AK2i AKAIO: Perfect.

Note: Don't try to search addresses with free cheat, there are pointers, meaning that addresses change every time you reboot the ROM, the only way to find pointers is via kenobi's tool or hex view, both which the DSTwo doesn't support, at least until it does it own RAM dumps that kenobi's tool can read \ not RTS

Akeos

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey Shinigami357 and XxGaiaxX, have you guys edited the game to get rid of Venom's intro or are you playing it untouched?

Thanks!

Shinigami357

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
i didn't touch the rom after i renamed it (i really couldn't stand playing h4rv357 m00n gr4nd b4z44r.nd5 lolz)
the intro doesn't bother me, other than shaving maybe 2 seconds from battery life every time i boot the game, lolz

basher11

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i disabled the intro
smile.gif
heh heh heh

also, game's a dick when it comes to watering cans. (they don't tell you how much you have left)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Att is displaying prices like it's an ingredients list now lol