DS #5092: Battle Spirits DS Digital Starter (Japan)

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
xshinox said:
no. why would there be? too many text to translate

Um, people translate because they want to translate, not because it's easy. Games with a lot of text like Soma Bringer got full translations. This is no exception. Plus you could probably just translate the instructions and all the cards/mechanics and it'd be a satisfying translation.

Anyway, I do love my trading card games but they hardly make any good ones in video game format. Duels of the Planeswalkers was alright but lacking deck creation was the biggest loss. The best TCG video game I've played though was the Pokemon TCG on the GBC. Got about 100% completion on that.

Personally, I'd rather have a MtG game instead of the same old new TCGs or YuGiOh.

retrogamefan

***DSTT Coder*** ***AP Destroyer***
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Hex fix :

0x00004400
24 00 9F E5 00 10 90 E5 20 20 9F E5 02 00 51 E1
1C 10 9F 05 08 10 80 05 48 11 80 05 14 10 9F 05
A8 10 80 05 E8 11 80 05 1E FF 2F E1 84 98 15 02
4F 03 5F E1 37 B3 AA 36 6A E0 AA 36

0x000049F8
80 FE FF EA

SonicRax

Egg-Mayo: The Movie
Trophies
XP
Country
Oh wow, I didn't even know that Bandai were working on a DS game for the Battle Spirits TCG. But I'm kinda happy that they did. xD

Sorahikari

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The hex fix did not work for WoodR4 It Just froze the game off start with a white screen but clean one works up to the part where u confirm everything of look and Name and after that it won't let me continue

retrogamefan

***DSTT Coder*** ***AP Destroyer***
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Sorahikari said:
The hex fix did not work for WoodR4 It Just froze the game off start with a white screen but clean one works up to the part where u confirm everything of look and Name and after that it won't let me continue
Ok, that's strange because it works fine for my DSTT and YSMenu with my v6.25 extinfo,infolib & savlib files.

xshinox

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guild McCommunist said:
xshinox said:
no. why would there be? too many text to translate

Um, people translate because they want to translate, not because it's easy. Games with a lot of text like Soma Bringer got full translations. This is no exception. Plus you could probably just translate the instructions and all the cards/mechanics and it'd be a satisfying translation.

Anyway, I do love my trading card games but they hardly make any good ones in video game format. Duels of the Planeswalkers was alright but lacking deck creation was the biggest loss. The best TCG video game I've played though was the Pokemon TCG on the GBC. Got about 100% completion on that.

Personally, I'd rather have a MtG game instead of the same old new TCGs or YuGiOh.
its a card game with lots of effects. that has to have a lot to translate and i dont think anyone would. its like saying someone wants a translation of a japanese yugioh game when there are so many card effects to translate.

xshinox

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
they could if they wanted that, that is to say if they played the japanese card game. i doubt it. more people are into yugioh

Spikeynator

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
xshinox said:
ahh there may be hope yet. let's just see if anyone has the balls to translate it

i hope some1 does have the balls for it i love TCGs
smile.gif

Moke_moke

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I seem to be having trouble hex fixing it. I'm using xvi32 and I can't seem to find the values. what program should I be using?

Magus

GBATEMP RPG MANIAC
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
you shouldn't bother
that list i posted translates only half of the card
i have the japanese list but trying to use babelfish to understand what they do is well... frustating

Moke_moke

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
well I'm trying to get it to stop getting stuck on woodr4 so I can get past the AP. I tried searching the values for the hex edit using xvi32 but it says it can't find the values.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://a.co/d/gnXkwfS got this because it shows v draws also