DS #5088: Cats and Dogs - Revenge of Kitty Galore (Europe)

MAIcrosoft

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.unseen64.net
XP
Country
Netherlands
I thought I was having a kind of déjà vu here S:

3DS_nintendogs_logo_E3.png

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Looks like it MIGHT be an OK game. I didn't actually go looking for it yet though. No time right now, got stuff I have to do.....

tuddy666

Trophies
XP
Country
Judging by the trailer, it looks like a really simplistic version of Lost Vikings, or any other platformer where you switch between 3 characters with different abilities. Even though it is essentially shovelware to make a few quid off of an admittedly mediocre-looking movie, I'd probably play it if I could be bothered to justify looking.

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's a very basic platformer with all the standard platforming trappings. I guess the biggest deal is the fact that the different animals have different abilities. The vid when you start a new game is very crisp and clean. That was about the best part.

Kids and casual gamers might like this, but any seasoned gamer is beyond a simplistic game like this.

D

Deleted_11405

nice game what ive seen. its just the right game for sometimes, remember after playing so many serious rounds/levels in other games you get tired of controlling yourself analog/digital robots, now again you can play a new game and its mixed up nice the science and fantasy playing a animal hero tale

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJewzRHdH8c