DS #4979: Tokimeki Memorial - Girl's Side 3rd Story (Japan)

fantina

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
somehow,i can get through the stuck problem by fast forward-ing the conversation..
hahaha
if you don't fast forward the conversation,it's stuck

fantina

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
hmm
what should i do,to see the boy's feeling?
also i can't buy any present to the guy (the only birthday in the calender is only mine)
thx

miruki

Trophies
Website
geekouts.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Gambia, The
fantina said:
hmm
what should i do,to see the boy's feeling?
also i can't buy any present to the guy (the only birthday in the calender is only mine)
thx
On sundays/holidays you can call your girl friends (does not take time!) Karen (the sporty/artsy one) will tell you what type of clothing the guys like and the other girl (I forgot her name, haha.. the nadeshiko one with the long dark hair) has all info about the guys (2nd option) and also knows how everyone feels about you (first option). You need to "register" the guy's birthdays by talking to her on the phone and browsing through the guy's infos!

Ganduro

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've never played one of these without reference available for which stats are needed to unlock what, and now I'm suffering because I haven't even unlocked Arashi yet. ;_; Know of any Japanese wikis or the like with that on them? I've been searching the ones I know, but I can't find any for 3rd Story, just 2nd Kiss (which I already have a perfectly good reference for).

candyfloss

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Hi guys~ I'm new here XD
But I like Tokimeki Memorial Girl's Side too~

Anyway, I've tried playing this game with EDGE v 1.7, it works fine...apart from the lousy background music that it gave >.>. Kinda annoying the more you listen to it. Anyone has a solutions for this one?
smile.gif

@Ganduro: As for Arashi, he's the typical sporty guy. So you have to level up your sport parameter. If not, you have to unlock part-time job at the swimming pool. There you can get Arashi.

I've gotten all the guys (well just meet them, not getting their ending yet XD)...apart from Arashi's friend...whom I don't know the name Xd.

Thanks guys~
and nice meeting you all~

pumpkita

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
englishteacher said:
What kind of AP in this game? I can load the game just fine with my Acekard 2i with AKAIO 1.7..
I tried to load the game with AKAIO 1.7 and not just it didn`t work, but it also has BLOCKED my card!! now the acekard won`t work on any DS I have, even if I format or change the micro SD!!! the NDSi doesn`t detect it(and it`s not because of the 1.4 firmware update) and the other DS just can`t load...this game blocked the acekard itself, please help
frown.gif

It^s the 3rd acekard i bought and have been blocked by this game!
hate2.gif

Azalea

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I play it on EDGE v1.11...
yah it works on it..
but seriously...
it gave a bad background song..
it's tottaly diff with the trailer...
sad.gif

Is there anyone can help to fix this problem?
and looks like not just me that have this problem on EDGE....
i dowload it many time and the result is same..
it's still have the bad background song on it...
ohnoes.png

Is there anything to fix this problem?
something like patch or anything?

Thanks before...

KiruChan

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hey I can't even start the game on my supercard ds one can somebody plz make a xdelta patch or help me in some other way?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, ohkay