DS #4910: Super Robot Taisen OG Saga: Masou Kishin - The Lord of Eleme

ragnez

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
anyone found a patch to fix the BGM AP for the edge? the patch that i got only removed the black screen freeze and 1 hit kill AP

ragnez

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it exist i compared it to a video i found on youtube the bgms are of different quality cybuster's bgm isn't even what it suppose to be it sounded like poor quality snes bgm, even the voices when doing the map attack is different. here's the proper version http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7p4I5JQg4HI mine doesn't even sound anything like this

Kibbitz

Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
mrfaiz555 said:
I manage to run the game using R4 (YS Menu) by patching it with Rudolph patch & replace the updated extinfo and infolib. However, when i reach scenario 20 (duel between Masaki and Shuu), the AP is there. Shuu just blew up Cybaster in 1 hit.

Anyone got the same problem? Any solution?

Thanks

How are you doing this with R4 - YS Menu? I still keep just getting white screens, and I've tried using the latest version of YSMenu I could find as well.

ShinRyouma

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
ragnez said:
it exist i compared it to a video i found on youtube the bgms are of different quality cybuster's bgm isn't even what it suppose to be it sounded like poor quality snes bgm, even the voices when doing the map attack is different. here's the proper version http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7p4I5JQg4HI mine doesn't even sound anything like this
I don't think BGM is important as long as the game is playable and visible.

Blackiris

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Damn. I'm a huge fan of the English SRT games for the GBA and loved them both...I once again hope this will come out in the US, now that it's an OG game.
smile.gif

VenomTSH

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Croatia
This game just won't work for me, along with G.G Series Collection Plus. I hex-edited it with XVI32, I tried Rudolph patches, I held down A, held down X, nothing... I use Ak2i with AKAIO 1.6RC2. Is there anything I'm doing wrong?

ragnez

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@shinryouma for it may not be important but for me it is and it plays a big part for me to get into the game might as well wait for edge to update the CFW

dsrules

Trophies
XP
Country
does it work on Supercard DSTwo without patching? this will proof how good it's new bypass any anti-piracy measures it claims to has

megawalk

The Legendary SRW Addict
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Basically a Remake (Basically) From Masou Kishin - Super Robot Taisen Gaiden for SNES
and since it is a top game for it's storyline....(And Evil Overhyped Boss (I Hate Granzon All my Life) Which Can Kill Anything Easily) and the graphics are.....not SD like....still.....uhmm...yeah. i think i have said everything i wanted to say wow

TheCypher

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
ShinRyouma said:
What problem? AP problem? I hex edit the rom my self and it works just fine in EDGE 1.10
And what about the DSTT or R4i/YSmenu? Because i still hear they don't work well or outright crash,mostly because i own a R4i

gie009

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
ShinRyouma said:

What i meant by real size is the mecha's size is proportional (scaled down real size), not big-headed, not chibi.

in this part^ when I already get cybuster, it crashes, using DSTT ver. 1.17a12
ohnoes.png
~is there a fix to this? thanks!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://i.imgur.com/bG1pQld.mp4