Go on Chanser spread it everywhere, please
biggrin.gif

m3rox

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Gaydrian said:
I get ballz like those when I go without sex for a few days.

I counter with this:

Ultimately, I felt that Pac'N Roll blew chunks. I don't see This release being any better.

elixirdream

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
i have to admit RFTD is hard to get
what happened to infinite space EUR?
that one being suckered into black hole for good?

anyway... connor learn how to wait!
there was once a few games was only available to public after 1 month or more

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
I thought this was some crappy sports game. I'm glad it's not, this actually looks like it might be worth a few minutes of my time, kinda like a poor man's Crash Bandicoot. Of course this is largely irrelevant since despite it being on the home page of one of my sites of choice, it's not in the downloads section. Was this Nuked or something?

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Raven Darkheart said:
any luck finding it?

Nope, and I've been searching since the day it showed on the front page. I don't use things like Usenet though.....maybe it's on there somewhere. Not sure why RFTD released it the way they did when no one can find it anywhere. It's quite obvious to me that they're doing it wrong.

Raven Darkheart

The Radioactive Flamer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Rayder said:
Raven Darkheart said:
any luck finding it?

Nope, and I've been searching since the day it showed on the front page. I don't use things like Usenet though.....maybe it's on there somewhere. Not sure why RFTD released it the way they did when no one can find it anywhere. It's quite obvious to me that they're doing it wrong.
ok. I thought it was just me cause i really wanna try this and cant find it...........this and restaurant tycoon

elixirdream

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
Raven Darkheart said:
Rayder said:
Raven Darkheart said:
any luck finding it?

ok. I thought it was just me cause i really wanna try this and cant find it...........this and restaurant tycoon

hahaha same here...
have been looking for these game (especially restaurant tycoon)
well i guess we might need to wait a while for it
hopefully, these games won't turn out to be infinite space

Chanser

:o
Trophies
XP
Country
Monaco
Blaze163 said:
I thought this was some crappy sports game. I'm glad it's not, this actually looks like it might be worth a few minutes of my time, kinda like a poor man's Crash Bandicoot. Of course this is largely irrelevant since despite it being on the home page of one of my sites of choice, it's not in the downloads section. Was this Nuked or something?

Wasn't nuked, I was playing it 2 nights ago. Scene releases are meant to stay in the scene not on P2P etc.

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I see, so instead of spreading it like any other normal software pirate would, you rub it in people's faces that you have it when no one else can find it, and then talk some non-sense about things staying "in the scene" to validate your elitist position. That sounds conceited to me. I guess this means the other 4800+ DS dumps are not scene releases because they can be found by normal methods, is that what you're saying?

I now see you in a whole new light.

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
holy smokes i can't find it ethier looks like i'm going have to dig harder then this... and i thought this game was going suck we will wait and see.

granville

GBAtemp Goat
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not taking sides, but maybe we should keep the personal stuff out of this. None of that "hey buddy want some good shit? well tough, ha!" stuff, nor any of that "omg pass that shit over man". Alright druggies...i mean rommies?
tongue.gif

We'll find it eventually, i think there were some more games from this group that appeared a bit later. Took some time, but whatever. Not sure if it was the same group though. Patience ya know?

shakirmoledina

Legend
Trophies
Website
vfootball.co.nf
XP
Country
Tanzania
a very interesting game indeed... the best looney tunes games i have played was bugs bunny lost in time (pc and ps) and then looney tunes basketball (snes)
probably they have brought some elements of Lost in time into this game while incorporating DS type gameplay
lol chanser i sympathise with but mistakes happen lol
P.S - Rayder i see u get angry these days like the dementium part and this... lol dont get angry on me but i guess everything will be fine

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :rofl2: I was gonna say that. lol +1