TheWarrior
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
ryberto said:
It was the first one that actually worked well and in a way people were able to use easily without having to learn great amounts into rom trimming and patching etc.

I wouldnt praise the r4 but it was a very good card back then, it was never the best but it got the job done.

The one thing i do agree with is the factthat not everyone can afford games or new flashcarts everytime nintendo wanna do this to us, one of the veryreasons people get flashcarts is cos theres so many naff games for the ds and mostcan't afford to be getting them.

So yeah its common sense that the r4 isn't good to have anymore butsome don'treally have a choice so why start on at people when all they wanna do is the same as us all and thats play the games from a flashcart and enjoy them.

I'm sorry, but there's no way that the R4 users can't afford to pay less than $13 for an AceKard 2i. Chances are they bought their flashcarts years back, when they were $40 or more, and they already saved a lot of money by obviously pirating the game.

CrimzonEyed

Trophies
XP
Country
as a student i have 142,28$ (1050:- SEK) to live on each month
tongue.gif
so buying a game is not on my list on things to do
tongue.gif

FoolishDreamer

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I don't get it, why so much hate for the R4?
I mean, I can play every single ds game ever released with it. Yes sometimes I need to apply a patch but that's not something that really bothers me.
If there's to wait for a patch then fine, I don't have any problem at all, it's not like I need to play the game right now or I'll die.

Dark Blade

Flippin' Insane
Trophies
XP
Country
FoolishDreamer said:
I mean, I can play every single ds game ever released with it. Yes sometimes I need to apply a patch but that's not something that really bothers me.
If there's to wait for a patch then fine, I don't have any problem at all, it's not like I need to play the game right now or I'll die.
You're right....the R4 isn't all that bad.

bultmus

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
FoolishDreamer said:
well then,
can you play sonic and sega alll star racing in your r4

rockstar99

Hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
bultmus said:
FoolishDreamer said:
well then,
Yah and a whole bunch of other newly relesed game

ryberto

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
bultmus said:
FoolishDreamer said:
well then,

sister has it working on hers....

ilovengage

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Did I do anything wrong? I'm reading about the first flash carts, that support the new Pokemon games .... I downloaded the clean rom, put it on the SuperCard with EOS, changed the save size and it worked without any problems
blink.gif

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
FoolishDreamer said:
Can you play DSi enhanced games? I don't think so.

R4 was *good* back in the day, but now it's just garbage, even the original ones.

Be a hipster kid, get a DSonei or Acekard 2i.

Ninja13

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Overlord Nadrian said:
FoolishDreamer said:
Can you play DSi enhanced games? I don't think so.

R4 was *good* back in the day, but now it's just garbage, even the original ones.

Be a hipster kid, get a DSonei or Acekard 2i.

what about the M3DS Real? i only play on DS Lite. i have no interest in DSi things. should i get a new one and which one should i get?

ambitous21

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the thing is I dont play enough DS anymore to persuade myself to upgrade to acekard2.1..
i haven't touched my DS in months, don't remember the last game i played
It's finally came off the shelf because of pokemon, and I dont know how long i would be playing pokemon too, maybe
once i' beat ash i'll stop playing.
so duno if upgrading from r4 is worth it..

future games.. maybe dragon quest ix i'm interested in.. not much other games interest me..

bultmus

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
ryberto said:
bultmus said:
FoolishDreamer said:
well then,

the proof?

Krestent

What to post?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
bultmus said:
ryberto said:
bultmus said:
FoolishDreamer said:
well then,

the proof?
Clone, maybe?

WildWon

EXTERMINATE!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh hey guys. Lets not talk about which card is better here. We have a full on forum for that kinda thing. Hows about we keep it to Soul Silver or something like that.
biggrin.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: oof