DS #4747: PokÃmon: HeartGold (USA)

Makoto0729

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Don't know if anyone's said, but both games work perfectly on a Supercard DSOne... I've only encountered one freeze, once, leaving Sprout Tower. I think it was an isolated incident, since it didn't happen since.

Also.

Anyone with a save file from a Japanese game (or unofficial English one)? It's fully compatible here! 100%. SoulSilver saves are also compatible with HG, so... yeah.

tajio

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I live in UK so I'll have to wait for my ACTUAL soulsilver game to arrive, want's I beat all the pokemon league on it, I'll download HeartGold
tongue.gif

Tigas100

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
ptdesigners.com
XP
Country
Greetings, I live in Portugal, I have a M3 DS Real with Sakura Firmware.
Some people told me that this room freezes sometimes on M3, can someone make a fix, or does arm7 fix works?

fishykipper

pkmn breeder
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Ello!!

Ive been playing HG for an hour and 2 mins so far, and not a glitch or freeze here! No need for a patch or anything, just a clean rom, acekard 2i and 'AKAIO.1.6RC1'!!

Works perfectly!!
Cheers to the original uploader!

kentasama

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
does anyone got a save file from the begging (before the 1st gym) of the game with all the 3 beginning pokemons? (CHIKORITA, CYNDAQUIL, TOTODILE)

Game_Master001

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Regarding the M3, I've only seen people using the Sakura firmware with it, so:

Every 10 to 20 minutes playing this on the M3 with official firmware (the latest), the game causes a black screen issue, requiring a restart. Does that ARM7 patch fix that? I'm asking before trying, because of all the problems I see people describing. I don't want to make things worse. Or is there another fix?

ibis_87

Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
Speaking of the game itself, I'm really surprised to find out the presentation part is actually improved over diamond/pearl. Nothing drastic, but didn't expect that.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Interesting. The macphone +2