DS #4686: Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's World Championship 2010: Reverse of Arcadia (

Takuoro

Trophies
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
Could you send me your patched version? I can't understand how to patch(I saw the tut) and my comp is shi-.

same here, I don't have the patch and i don't know hot to apply th fix or the patch...

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
People, STOP ASKING FOR ROMS. Whether you're requesting it through PM or not, it's against the rules to ask for ROMs here. Period.

As for everyone else, keep your comments relevant. No point saying "Any fix yet for ____?" or "Doesn't work" or the like. When there's a fix, you'll know. And if it doesn't work on a certain cart, odds are everyone knows that by now. Talk about cracking the AP or the game.

As for me and the game, I lost interest in YuGiOh long ago when I was a kid. Not really interested in it. There are personally much better card games out there (Magic the Gathering being the best, and even the Pokemon TCG was better). I don't get why they're playing cards on motorcycle things now...

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so many people asking for so many damn patchs... well the game works fine for me. on cyclonds it only froze on me once on wi-fi when i checked my deck i got a black screen. but that's it so far.

Sylar1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
q2k2k said:
the duels do lag a bit
i don't know y they had to change the blinking red rectangle to animating rectangles, that helps lag the game some moar

The little blinking squares lag for you? Atleast it's not only me.

Sora Master2.0

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Uhh I'm still having some trouble. -_-
I opened the rom. Went to the string. But what do I overwrite?
It says"19 9C 23 66 E8 CE 4A AD E1 BB C3 4E B1 1E EF 52 → 1C 00 9F E5 00 10 90 E5 18 20 9F E5 02 00 51 E1"
Do I just put that ALL in the thing that says "Hex string"?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: oof