DS #4628: Sands of Destruction (USA)

Kreatur84

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
hey guys.
im wondering where all th attacks are you can find in customation menue?
when i use blood atacks and press L hes not doing the attack he doing only toadschool salad or what its name.
And why there arent fight animations like in the trailer?
sorry for my bad english

Augustburnsred

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
JabbaFlap said:
Sky Gaol maze is Destruct-ing my brain
frown.gif

Each time you enter a room the camera changes the view-point, it circles round a central hub argh!
Still I got 2x Gold & 2x CP accessories
biggrin.gif
& 100,000 Gold + 7 levels
biggrin.gif

im stuck in the chamber of knights with all the mirrors
hate2.gif

its actually starting to annoy me

junkish

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
hmm been playing for around 3hours now, for some reason the enemy only attack Morte, hardly kyrle and Taupy, any others who has this problem?

EDIT: found the problem, its her gear who has some some ability that draw enemies to her:P

DemonicChocobo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's fine, too, because most armor with the Warpaint ability also gives lots of defense to take the blows for your entire team.

Also, the L-Button does NOT give you new moves. It gives you an explanation of what your moves DO.

There are two types of moves you can't simply perform with just X and Y, they are Follow Ups and Specials.

To use Follow Up moves you need to "stun" an enemy. The way this works is that certain moves have an attribute that tosses enemies into the top screen, knocks them into the bottom screen, or simply dazes them. If you manage to inflict stun, you'll notice that X and Y have been replaced by the Follow Up move. Press either, and you'll use it.

For specials, you shouldn't worry about them early in the game. They're not very easy to pull off in regular battles and even in boss fights you might only do one or two, and it will probably be Taupy. They're easier later on, but seriously, unless you're L20 don't bother. Anyway, you may or may not have noticed, but fulfilling certain conditions(Getting a Critical, Getting a 10 hit combo) gives you extra BP(Those orbs required to perform an attack). In order to use a Special you must get SIX BP. You'll know when you've reached it because the central orb turns gold. At this point, hitting X or Y will allow you to perform your special. Going into the Skill menu will allow you to perform your 4th skill.

Sjaz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I'm one hour into the game and I'm not liking it so far. Yeah, I read that the first two hours are mostly made up of cut-scenes and dialogue, but what I wasn't enjoying what I've played so far.

I'm a big J-RPG fan, so should I keep playing? Or should I just move along..

JabbaFlap

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hmmm Kylie only has 1 orb now so he just attacks 1 time in battles (?)

When you get a star in customising your attacks, what do those 2 options do ?
'force ability' 'customise 2 x ...'
That Hero accessory that does 2x SATK but 1/2 ATK, does that mess up your no. of orbs?

Mr.Positive

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sjaz said:
I'm one hour into the game and I'm not liking it so far. Yeah, I read that the first two hours are mostly made up of cut-scenes and dialogue, but what I wasn't enjoying what I've played so far.

I'm a big J-RPG fan, so should I keep playing? Or should I just move along..

Keep playing the game starts to get more enjoyable as you play through it and get a better grasp of the battle system.

Kawo

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I can't understand how the combo system works, I have made the special of Topy 2 times and Kyrie once but Morte don't go over the third hit.
And even the complete combo is not always a special.
What the fuck is this system.

DemonicChocobo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Kawo said:
I can't understand how the combo system works, I have made the special of Topy 2 times and Kyrie once but Morte don't go over the third hit.
And even the complete combo is not always a special.
What the fuck is this system.
You're only rewarded more orbs if you crit or get a combo over 10. You're only allowed to use a Special after getting 6 orbs, not for finishing a combo. Wait until level 20. You'll get a chance to link every Flurry attack into a single move. It makes Specials really easy.

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Really disappointed by this game. Between the dialogue and combat, it's an amazing collection of JRPG cliches. Gets a big "meh" from me. It's solid, polished and surprisingly challenging, but just...so damn generic.

janouis

Trophies
XP
Country
this game keeps freezing when you go to the prison to rescue agan i'm using ackard 2i flashcart... anyone has the same problem with the rom?

sa1amandra

Gazzaro Launching!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
does anyone else feel that Morte completely sucks?
I mean, low DPS, low ACC, and the power she has dosn't make up for it, because she rarely gets critical with 3 hits which makes are pretty useless,expecially in boss fights where it's nessary to build up BP to dish out some pain.

Anyone else think this?

JabbaFlap

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I agree, Taupy was just god-like in comparison, 3-4 orbs multi-strike attacks, 1 time I got a 24-hit combo against 1st elemental boss and did 2000 dmg (!)
Probably time to swap her out for Agan or the Dragonkind woman (uses guns multi-strike attack well)
Amongst many faults the balancing is askew in this game as well
frown.gif

What is the next 'best' RPG after this 1 in ENG coming out?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: you can fap to your favorite character without it being gay