DS #4564: PDC World Championship Darts (Europe)

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This got horrible reviews, if anyone was wondering. Definitely one of the worst shovelware titles.

Seriously, darts isn't even a fucking sport. It's what you play at bars when you're half-drunk. Why would then even have a league out of that? Let alone a video game about the league?

dice

pansy-ass ex-staff member
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Guild McCommunist said:
Why would then even have a league out of that?

To be fair it draws a lot of viewers/crowds which equals money. What you probably should be asking is why so many people are interested in the leagues.

shakirmoledina

Legend
Trophies
Website
vfootball.co.nf
XP
Country
Tanzania
the game is pretty good on the pc and if they have kept the same mechanics then i dont think it would be bad
graphically looks the same as PDC 2008 so anyone interested should try it out, I will

Note: A definition of Sport - The occupation of athletes who compete for pay

IzzehO

Trophies
XP
Country
How the hell do you fail at making a game about DARTS?!?!

Seriously? I mean the bar isn't exactly high.

shakirmoledina said:
Note: A definition of Sport - The occupation of athletes who compete for pay

Seems your definition is quite off. I play Tennis twice a week and don't get paid - does that mean it isn't a sport?

Also a lot athlete's don't get paid for their sport. They get paid by advertising milking their talent and popularity....

crook

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Guild McCommunist said:
This got horrible reviews, if anyone was wondering. Definitely one of the worst shovelware titles.

Seriously, darts isn't even a fucking sport. It's what you play at bars when you're half-drunk. Why would then even have a league out of that? Let alone a video game about the league?

fuck yourself ignorant prick

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
crook said:
Guild McCommunist said:

fuck yourself ignorant prick

Cool story bro.

Political correctness defines darts as a sport. Common sense defines it as a "sport". Seriously though, I've seen it on TV and it bored the hell out of me. It's like watching archery but without anything amusing. For fuck's sake, it's a game you play at a bar. Why don't we have WCBP while we're at it? World Championship of Beer Pong? Well, mind you, you don't usually play beer pong at a bar, but it's still as much of a sport as goddamn darts.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    T @ Texasauras: SOLILOQUY