DS #4550: Nintendo presents - Crossword Collection (Europe)

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
roflmfao at that NFO
tongue.gif

Waeran

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
fabi280 said:
Is it just english?
Other Languages arent mentioned, but sometimes there are more Languages then mentioned.
Other language versions are bound to be coming, so fret not.
My only gripe with this game is the incredibly slow letter recognition. And the fact that it froze on me while playing the very first puzzle.

staticfritz

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
can anyone confirm if this is a re-release of CrossworDS or a new game? I've tried both and this one seems to use a lot of the same elements.

HiroshiYamauchi

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Waeran said:
fabi280 said:
Is it just english?
Other Languages arent mentioned, but sometimes there are more Languages then mentioned.
Other language versions are bound to be coming, so fret not.
My only gripe with this game is the incredibly slow letter recognition. And the fact that it froze on me while playing the very first puzzle.

I think it has AP, the same as Style Boutique. The game froze on me too and deleted my profile.

MedicalFlyer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
This and CrossworDS are different.

CrossworDS has fairly standard puzzles such as those you'd find in your newspapers whereas this is a bit simpler. I'm guessing it's aimed at getting kids into puzzle games and help them build up to harder puzzles throughout the game. Identical gameplay as far as I can tell.

edit: just played the US CrossworDS and it is a lot more similar to this one. I was reffering to the EUR game by the same name which seems vastly different.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fv6vlP2qSyo