DS #4506: The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks (USA)

Lakerfanalways

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DjoeN said:
Did some testing on a few flashcarts last night and here's a short overview :

Played everytime till the castle and saved after the first train ride.

Zelda ST clean/unpatched works on following carts:
- AceKard 2.1 (AKAIO 1.5 and latest loader) http://akaio.gbatemp.net/nloaders/
- AceKard2i (AKAIO 1.5 and latest loader) http://akaio.gbatemp.net/nloaders/

Zelda ST patched works on following carts:
- CycloDS Evolution (use RTS if you wanna save (or look below for the sav option))
- Original R4 (with Ysmenu)
- R4-Ultra (original v1.55)
- R4-Ultra (AKAIO 1.4.1)
- R4iPro (1.27)
- Supercard DSONEi (3.0 SP8 and latest ndsrominfo.dat) (set save to 1M)
- DSTTi (1.17a07)

Zelda ST clean/patched does not work on the following carts:
- M3DS Real (hangs on Nintendo logo)
- G6DS Real (hangs on Nintendo logo)
- M3i Zero (hangs on Nintendo logo)
- iTouch2 (hangs on Nintendo logo)
- EZFlash V en EZFLash Vi (white screens)
- R6 Extreme 64 (Crashing when it tries to create a save)
- R6 Gold (Crashing when it tries to create a save)
- CycloDS Evolution (Save does not work (you can use RTS if you want))
- EDGE (Save does not work)

QUOTE said:
Zelda ST patched works with a sav you download below:
Download sav here (Thanks to (forgot his name, but thx :D ))
- M3DS Real (used latest Sakura)
- M3i Zero (used latest Sakura)
- CycloDS Evolution
- EDGE
(Didn't tested it on my EZFlach Vi cause the cart didn't get recognized anymore by the ds :/ )

I know this may sound like a stupid question, but I have the AceKard 2.1 with AKAIO 1.5..do I download the second file. I already replaced it..or do I have to download all three files..sorry kinda new at this

Lakerfanalways

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thegame07 said:
Download the file for that card you have, so just the one. I'm using the latest loader on my AK2 and I still can't see the train controls.

Yeah I downloaded the AK2/AK2i loader cause I have the AceKard 2.1 and I replaced the file..so I guess I am just gonna have to go with the Crack version of this game since u say you still cant see the train controls

thegame07

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Lakerfanalways said:
thegame07 said:
Download the file for that card you have, so just the one. I'm using the latest loader on my AK2 and I still can't see the train controls.

Yeah I downloaded the AK2/AK2i loader cause I have the AceKard 2.1 and I replaced the file..so I guess I am just gonna have to go with the Crack version of this game since u say you still cant see the train controls

It seems to work for alot of people but for some reason it doesn't help for a few of us, I don't know why because I know for a fact I did everything right.

haflore

aeternaliter fluxa
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
funem said:
haflore said:
SpaceJump said:
I just reached the Forest Sanctuary and am stuck at the part, where you have to hit a switch to make a bridge appear and then bomb some blocks on the left. But I cannot reach the blocks before the bomb explodes. Any tips?

Keep trying, took me a while to get it.Pick up the bomb first, you will make it eventually.

Edit: will add details.

Take first bomb and put it by the switch, dont throw it on the switch, run back for second bomb, first bomb will explode and set off the switch, and you will have time to run across bridge with second bomb and blow up the wall... I got this from another thread, drove me mad for a while as well....

This is far better than what I was going to tell him, will come in handy for future runs!

Xokes

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
for those stuck on the fire sanctuary, play the song of light between the middle statue and the one on its right side.. a light crystal will appear and send a beam to the door, thus opening it :3

mariosonic

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
The song of discovery worked for the part i was on.But now im stuck in the village in the ocean where this guy is asleep and a bird has him.This old ladie keeps saying something about a lonley tree with a hidden stone.What does she mean?Sorry for asking so much.Ive been doing good in the game but im not good in riddles and puzzles like this.

deloreandude

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
mariosonic said:
The song of discovery worked for the part i was on.But now im stuck in the village in the ocean where this guy is asleep and a bird has him.This old ladie keeps saying something about a lonley tree with a hidden stone.What does she mean?Sorry for asking so much.Ive been doing good in the game but im not good in riddles and puzzles like this.

Go left from the Wise One's hut and there will be tree on a patch of sand. Stand below the tree and play the Song of Discovery, and a new song rock will pop up to give you the Song of Birds.

mariosonic

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
deloreandude said:
mariosonic said:

Go left from the Wise One's hut and there will be tree on a patch of sand. Stand below the tree and play the Song of Discovery, and a new song rock will pop up to give you the Song of Birds.
Thanks.Hasnt worked yet but ill keep trying.]]EDIT: It worked.Thanks,man.How do you find out this stuff?=p

Guess i should use the song of discovery alot.

Cemrok

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ok Typical Noob Alert!

People have been saying that to get this game to work on an M3 Simply, you have to try YSmenu.
(am i right in saying YSmenu is a user interface of some sort?)

Ive downloaded YSmenu, but i dont know what files to keep on the card, and which to remove.

Is there a tutorial or somthing i could follow?

Cheers guys

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @AncientBoi, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jUWpmU-X8k