DS #4506: The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks (USA)

themuddaload

Creepin' hardcore.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
um, so there was a crack released? unfortunately mine didnt work for alot of people
smileipb2.png

morphirr

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
SOS-Rens said:
PaRaLLeL22 said:
AK2i (AKAIO) users, just download the latest ak2i loaders from normatt and you get to play the clean rom just fine

You are right AKAIO 1.5 and this AK loader
http://akaio.gbatemp.net/nloaders/index.html
Download the file for your card and unzip it to your "__aio/loaders" directory on your card

I'm playing it right now ^^ hate those other trains XD nearly in the casle "wrong wrong
smile.gif
"

AKAIO Loaders Dated 04/12/2009 Notes: "Fixed #4492,#4499,#4500,#4510,#4512,#4513,#4527

Just got loader for AKAIO 1.5 on Acekard 2.1 still the same no controls for train, stops at obstacle and the battle mode still doesnt seem to be working either

Egonny

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
morphirr said:
SOS-Rens said:
PaRaLLeL22 said:
AK2i (AKAIO) users, just download the latest ak2i loaders from normatt and you get to play the clean rom just fine

You are right AKAIO 1.5 and this AK loader
http://akaio.gbatemp.net/nloaders/index.html
Download the file for your card and unzip it to your "__aio/loaders" directory on your card

I'm playing it right now ^^ hate those other trains XD nearly in the casle "wrong wrong
smile.gif
"

AKAIO Loaders Dated 04/12/2009 Notes: "Fixed #4492,#4499,#4500,#4510,#4512,#4513,#4527

Just got loader for AKAIO 1.5 on Acekard 2.1 still the same no controls for train, stops at obstacle and the battle mode still doesnt seem to be working either
Just get the Xenophobia fix...

loserkidsblink18

Trophies
Website
ryanmcnamara.tumblr.com
XP
Country
United States
masterchan777 said:
Bloodangel said:
so it runs and saves perfectly well on cyclods?
so far it runs OK on my CycloDS EVO , apart from saving , RTS is the only way to play the game using a CycloDS EVO so far ...

Do you guys have the latest CycloDS firmware? Mine saves without a problem..

humasect

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
loserkidsblink182 said:
masterchan777 said:
Bloodangel said:
so far it runs OK on my CycloDS EVO , apart from saving , RTS is the only way to play the game using a CycloDS EVO so far ...

FW 1.56b3 likes to make a new save on each pass through the title screen (.sav files linked in this thread do not help)

EDIT: oh, except on loading a save from rebooting, the textures are black, so have link change areas and all is well =) (one may not want to have this situation during a boss fight perhaps)

masterchan777

Trophies
XP
Country
humasect said:
loserkidsblink182 said:
masterchan777 said:
Bloodangel said:

FW 1.56b3 likes to make a new save on each pass through the title screen (.sav files linked in this thread do not help)
FW 1.56b4 is exactly the same , the game saves OK but your save file is gone once you turn your DS off ...

Bloodangel

Trophies
XP
Country
so after using fix on cyclo it still dont save in game as normal? only way is using real time save. but what if u want to play a different game... do you lose your save? hope someone reported this save bug to team cyclo so that in next beta firmware release it is fixed. the 2 guys who just posted on here are you using the latest beta firmware that was released the other day?

humasect

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Bloodangel said:
so after using fix on cyclo it still dont save in game as normal? only way is using real time save. but what if u want to play a different game... do you lose your save? hope someone reported this save bug to team cyclo so that in next beta firmware release it is fixed. the 2 guys who just posted on here are you using the latest beta firmware that was released the other day?

http://www.cyclods-evolution.com/how-to-use-cyclods/

An RTS file is seperate for each game, 4.7mb (see url)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, https://youtu.be/KaMSXIRReOo?si=2hRoijJtiwPUHXk5