DS #4423: Astrology DS (USA)

Brian117

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
blainy said:
maps in metroid are alot smaller than the universe would be tho...im not wanting to rain on your parade, im just being practical..who knows, maybe the extra power and ram of the DSi can pull it off sumday??

No, I know you're not. But I was stating the fact that a large open world, could and would work for the DS since there was loads of space on the metroid levels. Just take out the levels and boom, you probably have enough space to program the sun and all the way to pluto. But yeah, possibly someday. Bad thing is though, it will only be for the DSi. Not good for us DS Lite owners.

Magmorph said:
QUOTE(Brian117 @ Nov 14 2009, 10:21 PM) This got me thinking...they really need to release a DS game that is all about the universe and space using 3D planets and you can free roam the universe with 3D models. Now that would be awesome. Then they could tell you different specs about each planet, galaxies, stars, etc.
Spore?
unsure.gif

Kind of, but it wouldn't be that kind of gameplay. Just an educational studying game.

VashTS

Beat it, son
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
this is marketed for the late 20s early 30s woman who is single and can't seem to find a "good guy" and has a ds/dsl sitting around that was either given to her or bought for her from a gay/feminine guy friend as a birthday/christmas present (partially as a joke but partially serious to combat loneliness) and will not be bought by the target but again bought as a gift (partially as serious (ooh look at this its science!) and partially as providing hope that horoscope will say "you'll meet a new love interest today" to raise spirits).

that's my best guess as to target audience

or snotty little bratty childrens

gmdaisuke

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
sorry
unsure.gif

i dont know how to post this im goin to buy a dsi(i have the first ds)
and i wanna know witch is te best Flash card for the dsi(i have a DSTT)
and if is R4 someone can say how to put the ys menu because
i read that the r4 only read 800 cheat and my usrcheat(of the DSTT)
have more that 3000 well sorry if i post here
yaynds.gif

Edit:
thx for the info
Overlord Nadrian
yaynds.gif

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
gmdaisuke said:
sorry
unsure.gif

i dont know how to post this im goin to buy a dsi(i have the first ds)
and i wanna know witch is te best Flash card for the dsi(i have a DSTT)
and if is R4 someone can say how to put the ys menu because
i read that the r4 only read 800 cheat and my usrcheat(of the DSTT)
have more that 3000 well sorry if i post here
yaynds.gif
Well, you're not posting in the right section, but because you apologized for it, I forgive you. Anyways, NEVER buy a R4. NEVER. It's outdated and has close to no support for it anymore. And most (if not all) of the R4's on the market now are fakes. Buy an AceKard 2i or a SuperCard DSOnei. They're the best.

kosheh

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
azure0wind said:
hhhmmmm.....
maybe i shouldn't download or buy this game...
yeah you probably shouldn't.
QUOTE(blainy @ Nov 15 2009, 12:24 AM) ok, so i know astrology and astronomy are 2 different things, but as they both use stars n stuff, is this game gunna make sense for the southern hemisphere? or is it using data related to teh north only?
Astrology has to do with horoscopes which are based on birthdates. If June is cancer (whatever the crab is) and July is the Leo (apparently Leos are the life of the party?) then the information probably doesn't change between hemispheres.

injected11

Crescent Fresh™
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
kosheh said:
blainy said:
ok, so i know astrology and astronomy are 2 different things, but as they both use stars n stuff, is this game gunna make sense for the southern hemisphere? or is it using data related to teh north only?
Astrology has to do with horoscopes which are based on birthdates. If June is cancer (whatever the crab is) and July is the Leo (apparently Leos are the life of the party?) then the information probably doesn't change between hemispheres.
Astrology is actually based on the alignment of the stars on the instant (not just day) you were born. It's all complete bull too, because by the time the light from said star were to reach the Earth so we could see it, it would no longer be in that spot. In fact, the star may not even exist at all anymore. If you thought your horoscope was real, you should start reading horoscopes for other signs too, just to see how many of them apply to you as well.

lincruste

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
blainy said:
ok, so i know astrology and astronomy are 2 different things, but as they both use stars n stuff, is this game gunna make sense for the southern hemisphere? or is it using data related to teh north only?

It's not going to make anymore sense for the southern hemisphere than for the north one. They use "stars n stuff" in a way they could as well use fish entrails or tarot divination. Since there is no science in astrology, it's not related to earth inclination.

lincruste

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
ibis_87 said:
I can guess the answer, but still- any serious astrology here? Or just some amateur stuff for laughs?

Nope, no serious astrology here, nor anywhere else. I'd be much interested to see a serious definition of what "serious astrology" means, by the way.

sasho123

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
So what are we going to read the stars or something, seriously who would waste they're battery on something so gay.

ibis_87

Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
Well, by "serious astrology" I meant that those, who call themselves "professional astrologists" use a kind of scientific or at least orginized approach when they create horoscopes. I don't remember the details right now, but I do know a person involved it this and he once explained this to me. They do not just guess or do cheesy fortune-telling. You can disagree with the very idea of the stars` influence on people`s lives, but if you accept it, there`s some serious procedure of creating charts and calculating when you`re making a horoscope. I was wondering if the game does this or is just based on biorhythms.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Bunjolio @ Bunjolio: