DS #4295: Bakugan: Battle Brawlers (USA)

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Question: I have several Gate and Ability cards in my deck, but I can't seem to access them in battle. What determines which ones I can use?
unsure.gif

worlok375

GBAtemp's prince
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
irpacynot said:
Question: I have several Gate and Ability cards in my deck, but I can't seem to access them in battle. What determines which ones I can use?
unsure.gif

Press the R button on the ability/gate card screen I think that makes it work.

GameWinner

Take your heart
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
this game seems to be a Yu-gi-oh ripoff except lack of monsters,cards,and it has minigames.
also i saw the commercial of the game,if you buy the DS version you get one of those toys.

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
worlok375 said:
irpacynot said:
unsure.gif

Press the R button on the ability/gate card screen I think that makes it work.

No, I know how to activate one during a battle. I'm trying to figure out how to select different cards that are shown in my deck. For instance, I might have three Red Ability cards in my deck, but it only allows me to choose the top one.

ragingchaosgod

JUBILEUS QAAL OVOF VOMSARG
Trophies
Website
therokuryu.tumblr.com
XP
Country
irpacynot said:
No, I know how to activate one during a battle. I'm trying to figure out how to select different cards that are shown in my deck. For instance, I might have three Red Ability cards in my deck, but it only allows me to choose the top one.

I think you're only limited to one of each type of card in your deck.

Raika

uguu
Trophies
XP
Country
Ima download this and cooking mama for the lulz and try them on an emulator before deciding if they're worth the space on my flashcart.

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ragingchaosgod said:
irpacynot said:

I think you're only limited to one of each type of card in your deck.

Thanks, man.

Raika

uguu
Trophies
XP
Country
Hmm, tried this game out. Not bad, but for some reason I'm kinda addicted to it. But tournaments happen way to often imo.

ragingchaosgod

JUBILEUS QAAL OVOF VOMSARG
Trophies
Website
therokuryu.tumblr.com
XP
Country
Raika said:
Hmm, tried this game out. Not bad, but for some reason I'm kinda addicted to it. But tournaments happen way to often imo.

This. >>
Makes it kinda feel like the game's going way too fast. I mean, a few hours into the game and already I'm at rank 9? WTF? I was hoping for something like roaming around and battling people here and there before the big tournament...

Raika

uguu
Trophies
XP
Country
This game is too easy. I've been using only the pyrus default starter set: Leonidas, the falcon thing and the blue turtle with default gate and ability cards and I pwn EVERYTHING. No joke, currently at 0 losses. This game's battle system is messed up.

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ragingchaosgod said:
Raika said:

This. >>
Makes it kinda feel like the game's going way too fast. I mean, a few hours into the game and already I'm at rank 9? WTF? I was hoping for something like roaming around and battling people here and there before the big tournament...

Yeah, they definitely hit that "monster battling" nerve, and it is addictive. But it's kind of a one-trick pony. I'm already almost done with the game, and what you see in the beginning of the game is pretty much all it has to offer. It's probably a good one to keep on your card to pick up and play for a few minutes, but it's not like an RPG you can spend hours with at a time...unless you happen to be one of those people who really digs the battles.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Thank you. Hope you're in good spirits today like I am. :)