DS #4215: Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days (USA)

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ibis_87 said:
Does anyone feel like discussing the actual game and NOT the way how to get it working? (A HUGE "thank you" goes to Normatt and Smith from me here, BTW). I didn't think about replaying it in English, but looks like I cannot resist after all
smile.gif

That's like asking white not to be rice. White rice, that is. Doesn't work with yellow rice, unfortunately.

Anyway, how can people discuss fixing this? It isn't BIS. It got a fix for like every cart in a matter of hours. If you don't know how to get it patched (even then there's tons of pre-patched ROMs floating around), then you should be slapped.

@granville: I love the big red letters. You could become a mod eventually, if you're a good boy. For all I know you could've been a douchebag before I came here. HIGH FIVE!

KevInChester

Trophies
XP
Country
Not every card has a fix (Acekard clones like the R4 Ultra, are SOL)... so I've just ordered an Acekard
smile.gif

This game looks fantastic.

chris2012

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I used the patch and on the acekard 2i it just displays two white screens. Just tried without the patch and it is working fine at the moment

Blastoise

Trophies
XP
Country
ZenZero said:
DudEz wHEre Can I FinD TeH RoMz??

--jokin--

Im gonna DL this now, but as itll be the first KH game Ive played, do you need to know the story of the others?

No, i havnt played any others either but m getting the story 100%
I guesss thered be hints to other games in the story somewhere, answering a few questions but seriously you dont need to play the other games.

dice

pansy-ass ex-staff member
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Guild McCommunist said:
ibis_87 said:
Does anyone feel like discussing the actual game and NOT the way how to get it working? (A HUGE "thank you" goes to Normatt and Smith from me here, BTW). I didn't think about replaying it in English, but looks like I cannot resist after all
smile.gif

That's like asking white not to be rice. White rice, that is. Doesn't work with yellow rice, unfortunately.

Anyway, how can people discuss fixing this? It isn't BIS. It got a fix for like every cart in a matter of hours. If you don't know how to get it patched (even then there's tons of pre-patched ROMs floating around), then you should be slapped.

@granville: I love the big red letters. You could become a mod eventually, if you're a good boy. For all I know you could've been a douchebag before I came here. HIGH FIVE!

All staff can edit posts without adding the 'Edit by' line.

By that I mean it may not have been him.

emigre

Deck head
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Guild McCommunist said:
KevInChester said:
Not every card has a fix (Acekard clones like the R4 Ultra, are SOL)... so I've just ordered an Acekard
smile.gif

Lol. Am I the only one that finds it funny that the Ackerd can't run this game? Bowser's Inside Story karma, perhaps?

It can run the game though.

I've got played it. The only problem is that that the "Return to Title Screen," selection doesn't work. But that's not bad considering you don't even have to use a piracy fix.

I think like any AKAIO user I worship the guys for this.

zeromac

Finally reached 1000 posts EXACTLY
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
dice said:
Guild McCommunist said:
ibis_87 said:
smile.gif

All staff can edit posts without adding the 'Edit by' line.

By that I mean it may not have been him.

Way to rain on the praise dice
smileipb2.png

Yuan

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
mattpucc said:
BlueStar said:
The "return to menu" option that causes a crash on some set-ups, is that ever actually needed? Is it just the option to return to the main game menu that could be accomplished just by turning the DS off and reloading the game anyway?

Yea you could but itd be a bit annoying after a while.

If you want this function @ AKAIO 1.5 just use hex edited version + 4.18 Official Loader, everything works, even that. If you use the clean version you cannot create a new game (it hangs after difficult select).

EDIT: It crashes after initial video, but playing a already save file is fine.

clegion

Trophies
Website
cfatalis.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
Guild McCommunist said:
KevInChester said:
smile.gif

Lol. Am I the only one that finds it funny that the Ackerd can't run this game? Bowser's Inside Story karma, perhaps?
i am using acekard and the game run even without piracy fix

Kreatur84

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
anyone know if its work on m3real latest fw and r4i upgrade?
sorry but i don`t want to read 23 pages.
the next rekease is professor layton german.anyone know if it wrks without fix?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://wccftech-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/wccftech.com/amd-ryzen-granite-ridge-zen-5-desktop-cp...