DS #4215: Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days (USA)

damon666

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nixol said:
Anyone can play it on M3 Real ?
frown.gif

just hexedit your nds rom manually und youre fine, works here on m3real with latest firmware.

ZenZero

GBATEMP's regular arse.
Trophies
XP
Country
DudEz wHEre Can I FinD TeH RoMz??

--jokin--

Im gonna DL this now, but as itll be the first KH game Ive played, do you need to know the story of the others?

zeromac

Finally reached 1000 posts EXACTLY
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Heh i just got out of the tutorials and im loving it
biggrin.gif

For anyone who is up to where i am, has anyone defeated the zip slasher monster? its so fucking tank, it has EIGHT HEALTH BARS and im not kidding, its so fucking hard, i did it in about 3 tries tho
tongue.gif
it was challenging and very rewarding.

For those of you who have the R4 just use the Hex edit method, it may sound dounting but thats only cos your mentally retarded not use to Hex editing, heck it was my first time Hex editing! But yea, the intructions were written very well and i appluad the maker!

Djay187

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Just wanted to say thanks for the person who came up with the Hex edit it so far seems to be working on my M3 Real and my original R4 1.18, no black screens and I can save and load no problem. I'm only into the tutorials but no problems so far.

clegion

Trophies
Website
cfatalis.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
elixirdream said:
dragonbladerxx1,
you are welcome

clegion,
nah.. no one ask me for roms
tongue.gif
no the fixin thing, i mean i gave out roms for free, but not the fix

since : i have no right over the rom, but yeah i searched the fix...... so i charged them, same thing to all pc, ps2, ps1, psp

highanimalhouse

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
On my Acekard 2i with the patched file, I get two white screens.

With the game unpatched, I get the game to load but it doesn't continue past the mode select screen.

I'm not exactly sure what I'm doing wrong (besides playing the game before release date of course). I don't believe I have AKAIO on my card.

If it's good which I believe it will be, I'll definitely get the game at retail just not on release date. $40 is a lot for a portable game.

Djam

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I use an R4 SDHC and I used the patch included with the game. When I start the game it stops on a white screen. Now this could be a problem with the patch, but it gives me a white screen at every game I patch with Xenephobia patches. Anyone knows how to prevent this?

ibis_87

Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
Does anyone feel like discussing the actual game and NOT the way how to get it working? (A HUGE "thank you" goes to Normatt and Smith from me here, BTW). I didn't think about replaying it in English, but looks like I cannot resist after all
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I played the intro to far cry 5, that is like some crazy Jim Jones cult shit. Still its petty...