DeMoN

GBAtemp Guru
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Guys, don't post anything about this game on GameFAQs. You will get warned (-10 karma and temporary posting restriction) for illegal activities.

miketh2005

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What? Why? You could have gotten the game, early, rofl, GameFaqs are morons, rofl. How do they think we got the dump?

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AT THE VIRGIN! VIRGIN SPAWNS A GUY WITH A CONTROLLER ON HIS SHIRT! AHAHAHAHHA! (he plays too much video games to get a girl)

Acetic Orcein

Trophies
XP
Country
ChuckBartowski said:
controlling maxwell is hard.... he doesnt know to stop when you say.... tap on an area thats blocked. He just keeps running into the wall until you tap somewhere accessible to him. Other than that, its great!

Yes! I love the game but controlling maxwell is infuriating. He moves like he's on roller skates and often jumps to his death when I'm trying to summon/move an object. The game is awesome of course! But hate the fiddly controls and suicide maxwell.

On a sidenote I got warned on gamefaq's too!
It's my first moderated message ever on a forum and I'm very sad, I'd like a hug!
The game is actually out (leaked early?) in certain walmarts right?

So I do find that annoying...

*cries*

anime4ever

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Maybe the developers will update the game with new words and functions since the 2d spirites are small.

Is it better?

edit: http://rush68.net/u/files/scribfull.txt Also I don't know if this was posted, but it's all the words in the game.
Very spoilerish.
Don't click if you still want to have fun discovering the words.

DarkFocus

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
not nearly as good everyone was saying it would be I'm really glad i didn't buy it so many words do the same thing or just don't exist at all. but its not bad to just screw around in and still kinda fun

Leo99999

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
anime4ever said:
Maybe the developers will update the game with new words and functions since the 2d spirites are small.

Is it better?

edit: http://rush68.net/u/files/scribfull.txt Also I don't know if this was posted, but it's all the words in the game.
Very spoilerish.
Don't click if you still want to have fun discovering the words.
Just a quick note

They're actually 3D, they just move on a 2D plane, so as to save space making individual sprite animations

michal

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Oh sweet. There's a hoverboard
smile.gif

Leonidas

Trophies
XP
Country
Slovenia
I'm confused with release numbers for this rom. Somewhere it's named 4163 - Scribblenauts (U)(iND) then there is another rom called 4172 - Scribblenauts (U)(2CH), and on this site it's called 4163 - Scribblenauts (U)(2CH). Can anyone explain me this mess with the names & which of these roms support multilanguage as well (all are marked as USA roms , but some people say spanish and french works too..). Thanks.
smile.gif

jalaneme

Female Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
sometimes maxwell moves on his own without touching the screen, a bit crazy that, thats my only gripe with this game, so i've been playing this game non stop since yesterday, very addictive.

DJ Hobo

Trophies
XP
Country
DarkFocus said:
not nearly as good everyone was saying it would be I'm really glad i didn't buy it so many words do the same thing or just don't exist at all. but its not bad to just screw around in and still kinda fun
Out of curiosity, which words have you found that don't exist? I've only ever found one, which was "spectrometer". But that's only because I'm a bit of a science nerd, and I'm not too fussed about its absence, since the average person would never have even heard of a spectrometer anyway.

I do agree with "so many words do the same thing". "God" and "Zeus" summon the same entity, for example. As does "Devil" and "Satan". But again, I'm not too fussed about it, considering the thousands of other words available.

IzzehO

Trophies
XP
Country
I've found a number of words, couldn't name any right now though. So many words do do the same thing - if you think shallow. I think it's good.. otherwise people wouldn't be forced to be more imaginative to come up with new items
tongue.gif

Also anyone interested. I started a forum where you can post your imaginative solutions to story levels, post fave scribbles, so on so forth.

scribblenauts.forumup.com

Coookie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
IzzehO said:
I've found a number of words, couldn't name any right now though. So many words do do the same thing - if you think shallow. I think it's good.. otherwise people wouldn't be forced to be more imaginative to come up with new items
tongue.gif

Also anyone interested. I started a forum where you can post your imaginative solutions to story levels, post fave scribbles, so on so forth.

hey i already created one wayyyy before u ;(
scribblenautsforum.com

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/9kE3Env_2AY?si=Bs6lUZ0ZIlqmYaGT