Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Maktub said:
Nosferadrian said:
Still waiting for "My Fess Up" where you play a Priest and you have to listen to people confess and then decide how many hell Marys they must say.

The stylus is used to make the sign of the cross. There are also mini games...but they involve alter boys so best just ignore them.

smileipb2.png
rofl2.gif

SOMEONE MAKE THAT NAO!!!!

You could use the Majo whateverwasitcalled shinpan games' engine... lol

No one would play it shota isn't as popular nor well known as loli. Even females go for loli over shota most of the time (assuming that such women exist, never seen any here or during any of my trips to Japan).

Maktub

Trophies
XP
Country
Hop2089 said:
Maktub said:
Nosferadrian said:
Still waiting for "My Fess Up" where you play a Priest and you have to listen to people confess and then decide how many hell Marys they must say.

The stylus is used to make the sign of the cross. There are also mini games...but they involve alter boys so best just ignore them.

smileipb2.png
rofl2.gif

SOMEONE MAKE THAT NAO!!!!

You could use the Majo whateverwasitcalled shinpan games' engine... lol

No one would play it shota isn't as popular nor well known as loli. Even females go for loli over shota most of the time (assuming that such women exist, never seen any here or during any of my trips to Japan).

You're missing the big Catholic market. Countries /states like the Vatican or Ireland would buy this massively
smileipb2.png
(no offense intended!).

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Maktub said:
You're missing the big Catholic market. Countries /states like the Vatican or Ireland would buy this massively
smileipb2.png
(no offense intended!).
It could go universal to be honest, the Gelgameks will lap this up like crazy.

krartan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Maktub said:
CheatingSoi said:
popopola said:
finally... i was waiting for this forever!

We should all hype up a shovleware game some time as if it were a big time game, for the hell of it. Problem is, noone really knows about them until they are released.
That, sir is an AWESOME idea. Very /b/-ish. Like hyping over Battletoads, LOL.

Also, Rockmanforte, plz go to church or something and preach there.

Except that Battletoads is actually an awesome game.

Not to mention HARD AS HELL.

Just Joe

Trophies
XP
Country
Gullwing said:
Really...does anyone buy this crap? It doesn't even deserve to be pirated... What are u thinking NINTY?

Sometimes I'd defend these games, but if I had my way, no one would buy this pitiful putrefying excuse of a game. If companies at least bother to create something reasonable and playable for young kids I can accept and defend that. But this is a poorly implement and quite frankly shallow attempt to empty the wallets of un-educated parents. "Oh! Look dear! Dora would love this one, it pink and cute!" BLERRGH!
hate2.gif

Personally buying this for your kid is tantamount to abuse, and you deserve surgical castration... if you download it, then it's still abuse, but at least this poor excuse of a publisher won't make a dime for it.

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Law said:
Bladexdsl said:
RockmanForte said:
Stupid game.

@Bladexdsl,

You are an idiot! GROW UP!

so your saying this isn't shovelware?! and your the idiot with NO sense of humor
rofl2.gif

Oh I thought the shovel was going to be used for burying the fetus' after the makeshift abortions.
Haha I lol'd so hard I fell off my chair
tongue.gif

I love you Law.

wub.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: I just Luv having CEX :)