Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Married to Cooking/Gardening Mama?
I see they have some chemistry...
*badoom-pshhh*

Anyway, I liked the Mama games, but they're too bubbly and end up giving me a head-ache. I hope this'll be better. =o

Domination

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Senegal
cooking-mama2.jpg

Ohai thar papa.

LOL, I wonder if this rip-off plays as well as the mama series.

And also, he is not Mama's husband as mentioned by Majesco when they were commenting on this game
laugh.gif

cosmiccow

Original Hippie
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I found getting good/perfect scores is a lot easier in the DS version. I tried making that culture medium three times on the Wii before turning it off.. Whereas the first try on the DS gave me a perfect score and unlocked the smoke bomb :]

Donato_Dobango

Trophies
Website
www.fairuseradio.com
XP
Country
United States
If I have to choose a parent to live with in the divorce, I choose Cooking Mama.

I love these kinds of games, so much so that I 100% Fast Food Panic and Sushi Academy and still have Iron Chef on my cart. But this about as horrible as Gardening Mama was for many reasons that I will now list:

* Graphically the game is horrible. I realize there wasn't much to do with science experiments, but trying to do them 3D doesn't work. It would have looked better as stylized 2D drawings.

* Cooking Mama doesn't talk too much. Science Papa won't shut up.

* Cooking Mama might be OCD about getting every task done, but once you've done a plate you can move on. I'm stuck at 297 rep and can't do my first science competition unless I repeat the same 3 hair dye, stink bomb, or culture experiments over and over again obsessively.

DS1

Tired
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Donato_Dobango said:
* Graphically the game is horrible. I realize there wasn't much to do with science experiments, but trying to do them 3D doesn't work. It would have looked better as stylized 2D drawings.

I feel the same way about almost every DS game that uses 3D
unsure.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Not a big fan of NES kid Icarus either... I know it was popular but I didn't care for it.