DS #3909: Ragnarok DS (Korea)

Maktub

Trophies
XP
Country
leinad said:
WTF, a korean release before EUR/USA xD ?

Hope it will be out here soon....
Well, IIRC, Ragnarok is actually Korean. That, or the korean fan base is HUGE. So.. makes sense.

kjean

Trophies
Website
homeless
XP
Country
But I, a Korean, are not interested in this. Funny.
ph34r.gif

Maktub said:
Well, IIRC, Ragnarok is actually Korean.
Well, you've recalled it correctly. It all was started as the manhwa (=manga =comics) in here Korea.
But now this thing is more popular in Japanese and the rest of the world than here in Korea, as you can clearly see above.
smileipb2.png

However, they didn't even know about it's origin while so hyped about this, also as you can clearly see above.
smileipb2.png
smileipb2.png

TwinBlades

Trophies
XP
Country
kjean said:
But I, a Korean, are not interested in this. Funny.
ph34r.gif

Maktub said:
Well, IIRC, Ragnarok is actually Korean.
Well, you've recalled it correctly. It all was started as the manhwa (=manga =comics) in here Korea.
But now this thing is more popular in Japanese and the rest of the world than here in Korea, as you can clearly see above.
smileipb2.png

However, they didn't even know about it's origin while so hyped about this, also as you can clearly see above.
smileipb2.png
smileipb2.png
Well, I'm Korean and was never really hyped for Korean based online games (Ragnarok, Maplestory, Gundam SG Online, Counter Strike Online, etc). So I didn't know that this was a Korean based game :S. I would play the game since I can understand the language now but the game is so boring since I tried the Jap Trans version one :l.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @realtimesave, iirc she said she is non binary