DS #3868: Ghostbusters: The Video Game (USA)

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
kenofthedead said:
I wanted to like it, but all the little things just kept me from having any fun. I think I'll just replay the Genesis game instead for Ghostbusters on the go.
New Ghostbusters II on the NES is miles better than that, it was done by HAL who also did Kirby & Smash Bros.

funem

Retro Powered..
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hadrian said:
kenofthedead said:
I wanted to like it, but all the little things just kept me from having any fun. I think I'll just replay the Genesis game instead for Ghostbusters on the go.
New Ghostbusters II on the NES is miles better than that, it was done by HAL who also did Kirby & Smash Bros.

I liked the Spectrum version better than this.......maybe I need to get out more
unsure.gif

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Pizzaroo said:
It's not as good as the PC game (which is excellent), but it's the only portable version of the game as the PSP version was canceled.
The PSP version hasn't been cancelled.

http://www.joystiq.com/2009/05/06/sony-pub...ion-resurrected

Though why anyone would want a butchered version of the Wii game is another matter, not even the developers speak kindly of it.

eSPy

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
umm...might be missing something here but does anyone know how to use the trap? i got no clue.

just started playing so now im just sitting still in the car to listin to the theme song!

Man18

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Great game, ive been playing it for a little while and I do enjoy it but it can be a little fast paced and if you get caught by something accidentally there is no way to recover you just keep getting hit.

Man18

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
eSPy said:
umm...might be missing something here but does anyone know how to use the trap? i got no clue.

just started playing so now im just sitting still in the car to listin to the theme song!
If you are already on ego you have to click on his picture again and hold L. It doesn't get thrown out automatically you actually have to hold L and it goes just fine.

and make sure you press the red character in order have the guys hold the ghost with the beams so you can throw out the trap

eSPy

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
played the game for a few hours and now i give up. the driving minigame between missions is annoying as hell. just got to a part where i have to lead one guy outside but he wont follow us into the elevator so im not gonna bother anymore. really had high hopes for this game but it was a letdown.

also the fact that you constantly get hit and takes what seems like ages for your character to get back up again, only to be hit and fall again.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-