DS #3823: Claymore Gingan no Majo (Japan)

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Awesome! Definitely grabbing this one. Not sure how far we'll be able to get, but since it's supposed to be something of a Metroidvania game, could be playable.

QazzaQY2K

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Definitely gonna try this .. liked the anime very much ;P

What a disappointment, extreme loading times. And you just run and run .. ohh and there was 6 loading screens just there. *_* Only thing i liked was the music and the fact i can skip all the cut scenes with (B). Damn this game sux. Could been so much more!

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know what's going on.....seems like it kept looping me through the same level over and over. Some dude kept blah-blah'ing in my face babbling something about the stuff in the touchscreen. Of course it's all in Japanese text so I understood none of it. I get to the end of a level and suddenly it just starts racking up a score and I didn't even really do anything.
wacko.gif

I imagine if I could understand what the dude was babbling about, I would know what's going on and what I'm supposed to do.

All those people wasting their time attempting to translate KH should focus their translating skills on THIS game since it's probably not getting localized and KH will be.

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
mr_1306 said:
is this better than KH 358/2 days?

It's really a completely different type of game. You can't really compare the two.

Actually, this game probably IS playable without knowing Japanese if you want to do a lot of trial-and-error since it's just a sidescrolling kill everything game (from what I saw of it), it's just that I can't tolerate muddling through games without a clue.

War

Take it easy~
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Yes, I've been waiting for this! I LOVED the anime, and for being an anime-based game, it looks really fun. Hopefully I can find a quick walk-through or something ('cause I really doubt someone will make a translation project for this game) and get past the part Rayder is talking about.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I forgot all about this.

Probably one of those Japanese games that I really want, Atlus gets to release it, and then it turns out to be a bit average like the last load of Atlus releases.

Worth a try still.

megawalk

The Legendary SRW Addict
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
i am a huge respective fan of castlevania games, (especially the DS ones) so i am very interested in this game and i geuss i'll take a download for this =/
because it looks so much harder then the castlevanias i played recently
smile.gif

svperstar

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Rayder said:
I don't know what's going on.....seems like it kept looping me through the same level over and over. Some dude kept blah-blah'ing in my face babbling something about the stuff in the touchscreen. Of course it's all in Japanese text so I understood none of it. I get to the end of a level and suddenly it just starts racking up a score and I didn't even really do anything.
wacko.gif

I imagine if I could understand what the dude was babbling about, I would know what's going on and what I'm supposed to do.

All those people wasting their time attempting to translate KH should focus their translating skills on THIS game since it's probably not getting localized and KH will be.

when you are in the map screen be sure you choose another place ,move the cursor up and down to try to choose a different one, i think the red dots are the new ones

sorry about my english =P

Djay187

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Anyone know what that bar on the touch screen is supposed to do, I've tried scrolling up to the end and it just kills me.
Sorry if I should of started a topic elsewhere.

thedicemaster

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Djay187 said:
Anyone know what that bar on the touch screen is supposed to do, I've tried scrolling up to the end and it just kills me.
*this information is just a quick guess based on trailer info and knowledge of the anime*
i think it's a sort of "demon power" bar.
the claymore's(of which your character in the game is one) are women with demon DNA inserted into their bodies to give them much more strength.
however if they release too much of that strength in the heat of battle their demon powers can take over, and they won't be able to return back to normal.
when that happens they become super-strong versions of the monsters they're supposed to hunt down.

it won't kill them(though it's a reason for them to kill eachother) but it will make them go evil.
so no i don't think you died, you just went game over because you became an evil demon.(sorry forgot the exact naming for the demons and the demon energy/power_

Battalia

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
All of the menus in this game are in English. It's only the dialog (telling you how the gameplay works and the story, if any) that's in Japanese. It would be great of someone could translate what that bar on the touch screen is for.

thedicemaster

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Battalia said:
All of the menus in this game are in English. It's only the dialog (telling you how the gameplay works and the story, if any) that's in Japanese. It would be great of someone could translate what that bar on the touch screen is for.
bar higher=more strength
bar full=you become evil monster and get game-over
you can use the arrows to set a "target" on the bar.
as you get hit the value of the bar however will shoot up a bit above the "target" and if you set the target too high it will overshoot beyond the limit of the bar so you go game-over.

Islay

Trophies
XP
Country
thedicemaster said:
Djay187 said:
*this information is just a quick guess based on trailer info and knowledge of the anime*
i think it's a sort of "demon power" bar.
the claymore's(of which your character in the game is one) are women with demon DNA inserted into their bodies to give them much more strength.
however if they release too much of that strength in the heat of battle their demon powers can take over, and they won't be able to return back to normal.
when that happens they become super-strong versions of the monsters they're supposed to hunt down.

it won't kill them(though it's a reason for them to kill eachother) but it will make them go evil.
so no i don't think you died, you just went game over because you became an evil demon.(sorry forgot the exact naming for the demons and the demon energy/power_

The Human with yoma in them, there were male claymore but they orgasmed into awakened beings.

this is no lie.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/wZgjSNb-o4c?si=ajt4Lgq_LTYcXxs2 +1