DS #3823: Claymore Gingan no Majo (Japan)

gameandmatch

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thedicemaster said:
Battalia said:
All of the menus in this game are in English. It's only the dialog (telling you how the gameplay works and the story, if any) that's in Japanese. It would be great of someone could translate what that bar on the touch screen is for.
bar higher=more strength
bar full=you become evil monster and get game-over
you can use the arrows to set a "target" on the bar.
as you get hit the value of the bar however will shoot up a bit above the "target" and if you set the target too high it will overshoot beyond the limit of the bar so you go game-over.

u know that u repeatinly press the A button 2 get out off the demon (it tells u that on the bottom of the top screen when she starts to change.)

AlexFili

Trophies
Website
alexfili.sitesled.com
XP
Country
You don't need a translation to play this game. It's like Castlevania but simpler. The touch screen bar is a bit of a waste really... The transformation into Awakened Yoma is a bit disappointing as well. Instead of a werewolf style thing, it's like a button mashing minigame... which leads to a game over screen.

Overall this game is derivative and boring. This is even worse than Soul Carnival. At least that game had better graphics. (Not just hardware, nicer looking sprites). This version of Claire looks like a fanmade sprite rather than an official one.

I can bet this will not see the light of day in America. Partly because most japanese things go untranslated, but partly because it's just not good enough to cut it compared to Castlevania.

dawn.wan

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
i.Domination said:
mrfatso said:
good luck, if u read the whole story from start to finish, should take u around 4 ~ 5 hours
biggrin.gif

91 chapters huh? Took me three days to actually finish Black Cat although the story was great and only less than 200 chapters. So it'll take a long time.

What chapter is this game up to? I'll read till there and trial and error in this game.

lawl 3 days. you are a champ.

Kurai-kun

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
hmmm, well I like the serie very much,
and the game is also not that bad.
but do you have to do, when you arrive At Irene-san?
I can't understand japanese really good so...
she trains you the Quick Sword or something
but I don't know what to do.
she only attacks me, and then I die )':
please help me!

Kurai-Kun

Densetsu

Pubic Ninja
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Claymore is great manga and anime! :lol:

By the way, what does "gingan no majo" menas?? :huh:
Pleassse translate this game :D
Whoa I had to do a double-take when I saw this thread pop up--for a second there I thought another DS ROM had been dumped and released onto the scene!

Gingan no Majo (銀眼の魔女) means "[the] silver-eyed witch."

And FYI these old threads shouldn't be bumped. Make a translation request in this thread.

Reactions: Metoroid0

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @AncientBoi, then play it