Trophies
XP
Country
United States
bollocks said:
xshinox said:
finally it has been dumped. now puchi puchi virus needs to get dumped
you mean this puchi puchi virus?
damn how could i have missed that? i swear i have been checking the releases everyday.
it says the release # is 2190 so thats quite awhile ago but on gamefaqs, it lists its release date as 5-20-09....

Migs

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Luckily on the 3rd try, I managed to grab it from site 3.

Now to try it out when I get back home from work.

Anyone tryed this out on the DSTT yet?

apofaz

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Cortador said:
So guys, is it any good? Since this is coming from atlus i have high hopes for this.

hmmm... atlus is a publisher. do you also say "oh this band has to be good because that or that record company released it"?

RedHero

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
It works perfectly on my R4. And I'm glad the game finally got dumped. Gameplay is pretty good as well. I've been waiting for a good puzzle game, and that's exactly what I got.

Donato_Dobango

Trophies
Website
www.fairuseradio.com
XP
Country
United States
This game is the very definition of a Flashcart Keeper.

It's small in size, it has custom levels, and it's fun to pick up and play every now and again to try to get that gold medal on a difficult level. I don't know how good it could be if you just sit there playing ONLY this game in a marathon session, but on a SD card as an intermission between rounds of Super Robot Taisen? Yes please.

The game is also so much better once you get the hang of not using the stylus. Too bad some Wisp swinging requires it no matter what or it's pretty much impossible.

Raven Darkheart

The Radioactive Flamer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
apofaz said:
Cortador said:
So guys, is it any good? Since this is coming from atlus i have high hopes for this.

hmmm... atlus is a publisher. do you also say "oh this band has to be good because that or that record company released it"?
what hes trying to say is that atlus has a habit of being spot on with the games that they bring over to america, so thats why you see the legion of atlus fanboys here

mucus

Orc Orc Orc
Trophies
XP
Country
i just got this game, i'm gonna try it out.
But i like that it has princess in the name... it makes me feel like a princess too!
(if anyone cares I'll post a review later)

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know. I can't really come to terms with the controls. It gives you options to use the face buttons, stylus, or a mix of both, though none of the options feel all that great to me. Plus, it's kinda hit & miss as far as the levels go. It's got charm, I'll give it that, but I'm still on the fence with this one.

Donato_Dobango

Trophies
Website
www.fairuseradio.com
XP
Country
United States
It definitely was not the action platforming game I was anticipating. It's more in the "timed medals/puzzle" category along with the Humans and Boing! Docomodoke.

I enjoy it, but as was said earlier, Atlus knows what I likes and it ports it over real well.

Yugge

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
apofaz said:
Cortador said:

Uuhh, Yeah. I do. If there is a new artist on the Ed Banger Label for instance I go like "Cool, Ed Banger have a good track record of signing good artists, so I think I'll check out their new artist."

Gnat

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Belgium
Instead of an action game gone puzzler, it's the other way around but with crappy controls.
It's not bad but could have been a lot smoother.

apofaz

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Yugge said:
apofaz said:
Cortador said:

Uuhh, Yeah. I do. If there is a new artist on the Ed Banger Label for instance I go like "Cool, Ed Banger have a good track record of signing good artists, so I think I'll check out their new artist."

ok, ok, you are right. just after writing my post i thought: "oh - there really ARE some record companies that only have good artists under their hood" ;-)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    a_username_that_is_cool @ a_username_that_is_cool: my face when i learn markdown